• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DP167 - Seashore Pokemon School

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daude

You talkin' to me?
Good one, keep it up *thumbs up*.

Anyways, let's get into the episode discussion. How much do you think we will see of Jessie's contest? I hope we will at least see finals of the contest, even if it lasts for some seconds. I wonder if Johanna also encourages Jessie in Grand Festival, if she comes to see her daughter's performance that is.

The start, the middle, the end. I think they will just hint us where she is.
Since this episode isn't just about Jessie.. I sure hope her last ribbon episode will be the main focus.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
So they are heading to the GF in this ep, I wonder if Ash already got the badge from Volkner. I hope not because I want to see a full battle between Ash and Volkner.

Anyway Dawn is trying a new combo and her mother came to there as it writen in the summary.

V Faction

www.faction.com
- Looks like we're training for the GF.
- And showing off the Pokemon to kids at the Coordinator School with Dawn's mom.
- New Appeals

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
I just saw the preview, Ash and Dawn are showing their ribbons/badges to the childern there. Dawn and Piplup are trying another appeal, and I can see there Buneary's Ice Beam. She works hard for the GF.

Giki

loving chimchar line
I just saw the preview, Ash and Dawn are showing their ribbons/badges to the childern there. Dawn and Piplup are trying another appeal, and I can see there Buneary's Ice Beam. She works hard for the GF.

where did you get that previeuw from ??? filb stil hasn't uploaded it

Dodge

Saw preview, still no mention of Toge/pi/tic/kiss. Really makes me wonder when Toge shall appear however, back to the episode. Looks like Dawn shall get a new combination sorted, just in time

water trainer

Knuckle Trainer
I still say Togekiss belongs to Johanna and she lets Dawn use it for the GF.

They really are getting a move on now!

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Why does everyone think that Togepi will be obtained by that same method? Dawn giving the Evil Togepi a Soothe Bell, causing it to Magically evolve into Togetic, then goes crying like a baby to Dawn. What makes it even more wierd is that everyone thinks its the Evil Togepi. Dawn had no solo interaction with it in DP142. The same thing happened when Khoury got Gible and everyone speculated that same Gible willl eventually go Ash.

It's obvious its not going to be the Evil Togepi. The only reason everyone thought Ash was getting that Gible from Khoury was because Ash had some interaction (ALOT of interaction) with it, making it angry while trying to make it appear from the tall grass & being in competition with Khoury to catch it. Dawn only said Togepi was Cute & that's it! Heck I thought Khoury's Gible would eventually go to Ash but I learned from my mistake......

Dawn is getting a completely different Togepi. I doubt that same one somehow appear 20+ episodes later & still as a Togepi, just so Dawn can somehow change its best trait(being mischevious) to evolve all the way to Togekiss to be used in contests.....0_o Kinda of a wierd fate for it.

This is really off topic but did anyone know that Khoury's voice actor is an online voice actor on youtube?

Dax

Legend
They showed everyone but Cyndaquil...>_>

Love seeing little Buneary participating in the combination.

No signs of Jessie.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
No signs of Jessie.

It's really weird. I know that the title goes with Dawn and the pokemon school but I think they should have show her in the preview. The short battle between Ash and Volkner was shown in the preview although it was very short in the episode.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Still no Toge eh? This only means a future Dawn is episode is in the future obviously fo her to catch it. Anyway I didn't realize this was a coordinator school, That's why Dawn's a teacher duh, (Feeling kinda dumb for not realizing that) But anyway there's no doubt Dawn will be ready for her GF how can she not be with all these episodes there loading on her. Also Pachirirsu is back! I Missed the squirrel :)

Daude

You talkin' to me?
The end showed Pachurisu and Mamoswine, which gave me the hint that Mamoswine is going to take part in another combo, already..

Is Dawn' mom feeling sad that Dawn wasn't taking part in the contest?

firestar319

The Marauder
So they are heading to the GF in this ep, I wonder if Ash already got the badge from Volkner. I hope not because I want to see a full battle between Ash and Volkner.

Anyway Dawn is trying a new combo and her mother came to there as it writen in the summary.

Ash didn't get the badge since Sunyshore Gym was in need of structural repairs, so in the meantime, they've decided to go to the GF (I think that's where they're going). I'm excited by that since we'll see some GF training and new combo, probably one like Mamoswine and Pachirisu like in the preview.

Platinum fan. said:
Also Pachirirsu is back! I Missed the squirrel

Yay! Pachirisu escaped the hole the writers dug!

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
- Looks like we're training for the GF.
- And showing off the Pokemon to kids at the Coordinator School with Dawn's mom.
- New Appeals

Yeah, I saw the preview too.. looked pretty uneventful.. at least the school part that is.. Pachirisu doing something, is always a plus.

Saw preview, still no mention of Toge/pi/tic/kiss. Really makes me wonder when Toge shall appear however, back to the episode. Looks like Dawn shall get a new combination sorted, just in time

I'm still betting on the low DP 170's. They're going to where Marlee is and next to where Heatran is.. that's north.. where Togepi can be caught using the thingie machine... So I'll say either DP 171 or 172 and 173 will be the last chance in my opinion.. since they'll probably head back to Sunyshore, or Battle zone and then to the GF, or either..

Ash didn't get the badge since Sunyshore Gym was in need of structural repairs, so in the meantime, they've decided to go to the GF (I think that's where they're going). I'm excited by that since we'll see some GF training and new combo, probably one like Mamoswine and Pachirisu like in the preview.

Did they say GF? Well, then it's coming sooner then I expected xD No problem.. I still have a feeling that they'll throw us a GF-bone.. somehow.. I find it odd that Gible still hasn't perfected Draco Meteor yet, and Ash started to train it less already.. Maybe a surprise evo.. who knows..

Yay! Pachirisu escaped the hole the writers dug!

Heck yeah! Now we need for it to evolve and it's set for life ;)

Last edited:

firestar319

The Marauder
Yeah, although I'm not sure if they're heading there, or if training was mentioned, but in DP166, I definitely heard Flint mention the GF at the end of the episode

streetlightdsb

Uni hiatus
Meh, just watched the preview, doesn't tickle my fancy particularly.

Hopefully we get to see more of Jessie's contest than the preview implies we do...

Torpoleon

I just saw the preview. I think that this will be a good episode. Even though Cyndaquil was not in the preview, it should still be in the episode.

V Faction

www.faction.com
Abusing Piplup is so much fun, even little kids are getting in on the action!

[img139]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v370/VFaction/humanpult.gif[/img139]

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Abusing Piplup is so much fun, even little kids are getting in on the action!

[img139]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v370/VFaction/humanpult.gif[/img139]

Ahahaha!

I'm going to love this episode specially now that Piplup is getting abused.

Dawn migth do these combos.

Piplup
w/ Buneary
~ Use Ice Beam on Hydro Cannon

w/ Pachirisu
~ Use Discharge w/ Hydro Cannon
~ Use Spin Dash Super Fang while riding on Hydro Cannon

w/ Mamoswine
~ Use Ice Shard w/ Hydro Cannon
~ Bubblebeam & Hidden Power for bubbles.

w/ Cyndaquil
~ Flame Wheel w/ Bubblebeam for Fire/Water Fusion.
~ Swift & Bubblebeam

Buneary

w/ Pachirisu
~ Sweet Kiss & Ice Beam

w/ Mamoswine
~ Ancient Power & Dizzy Punch (colors)

w/ Cyndaquil
~ Swift & Ice Beam

Pachirisu

w/ Mamoswine
~ That Discharge & Ice Shard they tried before.

Cyndaquil
~ Flame Wheel & Spin Dash Super Fang for double rolls
~ Sweet Kiss & Swift

Mamoswine

w/ Cyndaquil
~ Swift & Ancient Power

======================

Jessie better win the ribbon w/ Seviper.

If you noticed TR's pokemon's ribbon wins.

1st Ribbon: Dustox (Both Rounds)
2nd Ribbon: Yanmega (Both Rounds)
3rd Ribbon: Meowth (Appeals) & Carnivine (Battles)
so for this 4th one...

4th Ribbon: Seviper (both rounds)
5th Ribbon: Wobbuffet (Appeals) & Mime Jr. (Battles)

Status
Not open for further replies.