• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DP167 - Seashore Pokemon School

Status
Not open for further replies.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Heh, poor Piplup. But yeah, Im looking forward to seeing this episode. Sounds like such a silly one here. x3

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Abusing Piplup is so much fun, even little kids are getting in on the action!

[img139]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v370/VFaction/humanpult.gif[/img139]

How ironic, it's like the writers themselves hate Piplup. It's received so much abuse lately, it's like the writers come here to Serebii to pick up tips :p

I think it seems to be a good little episode from what I've seen. I hope Piplup gets to show off some of it's moves for a new combo.

thunderblade12

Piplup's actually become a lot more likable IMO. It's definitely going to be one of those memorable pokemon even after Dawn leaves the group. Right up there with Ash's Charizard and Misty's Psyduck.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Well Piplup is in almost every DP episode, of course it'll be memorable. You can't think of Dawn without also thinking of Piplup, and vice versa.

GalladeRocks

Son of a Beach
Man, I think I'm one of the only people here who never really hated Piplup. Maybe I just like him because I relate to him: I take a lot of abuse from my friends and I'm annoying as heck. But anyway, I hope that we see Piplup show off his Hydro Pump again in this episode.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Piplup should use Hydro Pump again if Dawn wants to see if it fits to the GF (to the battles or the appeals). I think Piplup now is getting more comedy scenes after that Gible's DM will probably won't hurt it anymore.

Looks like an interesting episode, I hope Jessie gets her ribbon.

Does anyone know what happened to the misty and manaphy thread, it seems to have dissapeared?

uber gon

Accept Change
Wonder if we'll see these kids interact with Infernape and Torterra?

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
Abusing Piplup is so much fun, even little kids are getting in on the action!

[img139]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v370/VFaction/humanpult.gif[/img139]

Where do you gets small clips VFaction??? I want some of these!:D

Well kinda funny clip though.lol Piplup has been getting Draco Meteor's slammed into it and now a real sphere-like ball hits Piplup..... poor Piplup.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Well kinda funny clip though.lol Piplup has been getting Draco Meteor's slammed into it and now a real sphere-like ball hits Piplup..... poor Piplup.

Just wait until Grand Festival...

I hope Mamoswine and Pachirisu tries a different combination than an electric variant of "Flame Ice". But I don2T think that is likely.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I think we can expect Dawn having a lot of screentime to herself. Which might actually be a good thing because it looks like Pachirisu will be in this one. Judging from the Opening, Piplup and Pachirisu will be partners so I'm hoping they'll invent a new combo. She'll need as much help as she can get.

Last edited:

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
I think we can expect Dawn having a lot of screentime to herself. Which might actually be a good thing because it looks like Pachirisu will be in this one. Judging from the Opening, Piplup and Pachirisu will be partners so I'm hoping they'll invent a new combo. She'll need as much help as she can get.

Well, judging from the preview:

http://i47.*******.com/2h6do3l.jpg

It seems it will be Pachirisu and Mamoswine.

Torpoleon

Well, judging from the preview:

http://i47.*******.com/2h6do3l.jpg

It seems it will be Pachirisu and Mamoswine.
I hope it is. Although, now Mamoswine obeys Dawn. I was thinking that Pachirisu's Electric Type attacks would get stopped with Mamoswine repeatedly getting in the way of Dawn although now Mamoswine obeys Dawn. From the opening, I'd have hoped of Piplup and Pachirisu, Mamoswine and Cyndaquil and Buneary and Togekiss (when she gets one).

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Maybe Dawn will find out that Pachirisu match Piplup better?

Well, Pachirisu looks quite happy with Mamoswine. Besides, you know, Ice-type attacks are 4 times super efffective against Pachirisu's rival. You know, teh landshark.

Status
Not open for further replies.