• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DP167 - Seashore Pokemon School

Status
Not open for further replies.

thunderblade12

Unless Ash gets the badge from Volkner just for saving the tower, he's not getting it until at least DP170. That'd be a huge rip off.

Volkner might overpower Ash in their first battle causing Ash to put off their battle until later. I seriously wish they'd have Ash train by battling the Frontier Brains. It can be done in a few episodes sence they're practically confirmed to be in the same location they are in the games.

STICKTOPIA

I wonder if Dawn will get Togepi/Togetic/Togekiss in this episode.

Daude

You talkin' to me?
Then it will be kind of odd, if Dawn got her Toge in this episode. Ash has just got to evo' Infernape and Torterra.. And now Dawn in just like 4 episodes?

STICKTOPIA

Then it will be kind of odd, if Dawn got her Toge in this episode. Ash has just got to evo' Infernape and Torterra.. And now Dawn in just like 4 episodes?
Dawn caught Swinub and then Gligar evolved in the next episode. These things are possible. Also, Starly evolved and then Bonsly in the next episode.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I don't get it. Is a contest in this episode? Why is Dawn in it?

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I don't get it. Is a contest in this episode? Why is Dawn in it?

This is somewhat similar to the episode where Ash battled Fantina in the sense that a Contest is also taking place.

Jessie is competing in this, not Dawn. Johanna will be a judge.

Shneak

This is somewhat similar to the episode where Ash battled Fantina in the sense that a Contest is also taking place.

Jessie is competing in this, not Dawn. Johanna will be a judge.

This is the Sunyshore contest then?

Shneak

I don't see why they wouldn't use Sunyshore. It's Jessie's last ribbon, and it's not like Dawn is going for a 6th ribbon.

Torpoleon

Ash and Co.could still be in Sunyshore City while Jessie is at the contest which has been confirmed to not be in Sunyshore City. That was what happened in DP102.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
It's just that it didn't seem as though Sunyshore was near any other cities since it's on the edge of Sinnoh right near the sea. Usually Team Rocket stays near Ash and Co. in order to swipe Pikachu.

HoennMaster

It's just that it didn't seem as though Sunyshore was near any other cities since it's on the edge of Sinnoh right near the sea. Usually Team Rocket stays near Ash and Co. in order to swipe Pikachu.

In DP102 Ash was in Hearthome City and Jessie's contest was in an ocean town if I remember correctly. Who really cares. She's getting a ribbon, that's all that matters.

I just wonder how Dawn is going to be a teacher and perfect a combo at the same time......ok maybe I can see that working.

Has everything on that poster been translated? Seem like a lot of writing just for the Boy's name and the contest town name.

Last edited:

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
I don't see why they wouldn't use Sunyshore. It's Jessie's last ribbon, and it's not like Dawn is going for a 6th ribbon.

No it's not, it will be her fourth.

Sometimes there will be multiple cities located very adjacent to each other near beaches.. For all we know, the city where Jessie gets her fourth is anime exclusive, so it could be right outside of Sunyshore for all the writers care. It's kinda confirmed that they're moving out of Sunyshore so.. why not.

But the school wasn't in Sunnyshore either, right?

It's on the beach.. be that in Sunyshore or not.. It's just the first step northward bound.. *going by episode titles inferring that they're going north to Heatran in DP 169, along victory road in DP 168...

5ilVer

<-- so adorable ^_^

I doubt she is getting a Togepi/Togetic/Togekiss in this episode and not because what u said but because there are a lot of things going on.
1.the contest
2. that boy (he was in the scan...obviously he will get his screen time)
3. Dawn is prerfecting a new combo.

Slowking[George]

#SPP-WiFi HOP
In DP102 Ash was in Hearthome City and Jessie's contest was in an ocean town if I remember correctly. Who really cares. She's getting a ribbon, that's all that matters.

I just wonder how Dawn is going to be a teacher and perfect a combo at the same time......ok maybe I can see that working.

Has everything on that poster been translated? Seem like a lot of writing just for the Boy's name and the contest town name.

Well you know she might just try to teach how move combinations work in the actual contests themselves, and how one needs to try hard to perfect them, and maybe by doing that she will end up with her new combo. Something like that is what I'm expecting.
Also looking forward to Jessie competing. :V

Status
Not open for further replies.