• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DP170 & 171 - Bertha and Togekiss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Tomorrow:

- We get two episodes that look like they're going to be great.
- We get previews for upcoming episodes.
- We get about 5 fake titles.
- We get about 5 fake pokemon.
- We get titles for the 5th Generation games, also fake.
- Someone creates an "Is Torterra Weak" thread immediately after the hippo crushes it.

Big day for the forums tomorrow.

DAMN YOU APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe a real Pokemon as well?

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
Tomorrow:

- We get two episodes that look like they're going to be great.
- We get previews for upcoming episodes.
- We get about 5 fake titles.
- We get about 5 fake pokemon.
- We get titles for the 5th Generation games, also fake.
- Cybercubed creates an "Is Torterra Weak" thread immediately after the hippo crushes it.

Big day for the forums tomorrow.

You mean Cybercubed, right???lol

Damn, I don't even want to think of April Fools...... I hope no one screws me over by not uploading these episodes for us to see as a joke......:(

thunderblade12

^Nah, no one in particular.

Final speculation:

Bertha:
- The first half of the episode is spent stopping Team Rocket's plans so we get to see the crazy old broad on an adventure.
- Golem is revealed before Hippowdon and is used to fight Team Rocket
- After seeing Ash's strength in a battle against Team Rocket, Bertha agrees to battle him
- Torterra vs Hippowdon is much like Grotle vs Rhyperior
- Torterra loses but not badly, leaving us all to wonder, why did Buizel and Infernape both get one-hit KOed like level 1 Magikarps but Pikachu and Torterra held their own *cough*plotpower*cough*

Togekiss:
- The group meet the princess and become friends with her
- She tells them how she's always wanted to be a coordinator but being a princess, she can't leave the palace.
- Dawn decides to swap places with her for a day.
- Dawn has a tough time handling the princess's responsibilities
- Johanna, Zoey, and assorted other "major" characters watch Sylvia's (Cause that IS her dub name) contest on TV and notice the differences in her style and Dawn's usual style.
- Togekiss fails. Probably loses to Jessie who earns her 5th ribbon here if the Grand Festival is really beginning in DP174. Sense I don't think that'll be the case, I hope it loses to Ursula and her Gabite. But it'll no doubt end boring with SYLVIA losing in the appeal round or something.
- SYLVIA returns home and expresses how much fin her and Togekiss had. She asks Dawn to take Togekiss along with her so at least it can experience contests.

And the part I'm most excited about: The preview for the upcoming episodes. If DP174 really does start the Grand Festival (which, again, I doubt) most of the preview will probably cover the Grand Festival. Sense I can see Volkner coming soon after the GF, maybe we'll see some previews of the return to Sunnyshore as well.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
^Nah, no one in particular.

Final speculation:

Bertha:
- The first half of the episode is spent stopping Team Rocket's plans so we get to see the crazy old broad on an adventure.
- Golem is revealed before Hippowdon and is used to fight Team Rocket
- After seeing Ash's strength in a battle against Team Rocket, Bertha agrees to battle him
- Torterra vs Hippowdon is much like Grotle vs Rhyperior
- Torterra loses but not badly, leaving us all to wonder, why did Buizel and Infernape both get one-hit KOed like level 1 Magikarps but Pikachu and Torterra held their own *cough*plotpower*cough*

Togekiss:
- The group meet the princess and become friends with her
- She tells them how she's always wanted to be a coordinator but being a princess, she can't leave the palace.
- Dawn decides to swap places with her for a day.
- Dawn has a tough time handling the princess's responsibilities
- Johanna, Zoey, and assorted other "major" characters watch Sylvia's (Cause that IS her dub name) contest on TV and notice the differences in her style and Dawn's usual style.
- Togekiss fails. Probably loses to Jessie who earns her 5th ribbon here if the Grand Festival is really beginning in DP174. Sense I don't think that'll be the case, I hope it loses to Ursula and her Gabite. But it'll no doubt end boring with SYLVIA losing in the appeal round or something.
- SYLVIA returns home and expresses how much fin her and Togekiss had. She asks Dawn to take Togekiss along with her so at least it can experience contests.

And the part I'm most excited about: The preview for the upcoming episodes. If DP174 really does start the Grand Festival (which, again, I doubt) most of the preview will probably cover the Grand Festival. Sense I can see Volkner coming soon after the GF, maybe we'll see some previews of the return to Sunnyshore as well.

I love that idea for the Togekiss episode, it fits really well, I hope it is something along the lines of this.

Also I can't wait to see all these fake titles, pokemon, new games, its going to be so exciting (SARCASM)

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Final speculation:

DP171:
-The friends stop at a nice town and meen Bertha
-Bertha suggests to take to with her car to Lake Valor
-They agree, but the car gets stuck, then they stop.
-Ash trains with Tortera and Bertha suggests a battle
-Hippowdon beats Torterra easily

DP171:
-The friends come to a city there will be a contest
-The meet with Salvia, who afraid to appear with her normal suit
-Dawn gives her the suit and wears the GF's suit to cover her
-Jessie wins the final ribbon
-Salvia borrows her the Togekiss for the GF

Status
Not open for further replies.