• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DP173- A Ditto Episode

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Yes she did but why return after like 500 episodes where she got barely a mention at all?

The fact that she had an effect on his life doesn't account for why she returned they just decided to reshow her and growlie

Well Jessiebelle didn't show a lot of time and then back. It all depends on the plot, and sometimes people meet in other regions. They don't need to remind her, because Dawn doesn't know her anyway, so Ash and Brock can not tell her about Duplica (especially as it was a long time ago and there is no real point in mentioning her).

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Even though Duplica was one of the more memorable Kanto COTD's, I wasn't too thrilled with her return episode. Yeah, I suppose part of that could have been "Johto syndrome", but it was basically the same episode as her first one - her Ditto has a transformation problem. I'd honestly be a little annoyed if they pulled that plot a third time, so I'm perfectly fine with a new Ditto owner.

Should Duplica defy the odds and actually return, however, I'd like to see some sort of fresh plot.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
They don't need to remind her, because Dawn doesn't know her anyway, so Ash and Brock can not tell her about Duplica (especially as it was a long time ago and there is no real point in mentioning her).

There would be a point of mentioning her during this episode even if she doesn't appear. A quick flashback depicting Duplica and her strange Ditto may help Dawn understand that some Ditto are often different than the "textbook" Ditto. I mean after seeing a Shiny Ditto, Dawn is going to have some questions.

Last edited:

npdargy312

Master Coordinator
There would be a point of mentioning her during this episode even if she doesn't appear. A quick flashback depicting Duplica and her strange Ditto may help Dawn understand that some Ditto are often different than the "textbook" Ditto. I mean after seeing a Shiny Ditto, Dawn is going to have some questions. Has she ever seen a Shiny Pokemon before in the anime?

Shiny Dustox?

I wish Duplica appeared in this episode. I like her:)

Thriller

Its almost time
This'll obviously be asking for a lot, but I hope, if Imite is the CoTD here, she looks a little different. I mean, we haven't seen her for a long time and while it may not appear so, our main characters have been changing in looks.

Lorde

Shiny Dustox?

I wish Duplica appeared in this episode. I like her:)

Ok she's met a Shiny Dustox, but I still think they'll take the time and do a "review" of all the unique Ditto they've come across on the show lol. It would be kinda cool to at least see Duplica and her Ditto in flashback form. Or is she not worthy of a flashback?

kemal07

Ok she's met a Shiny Dustox, but I still think they'll take the time and do a "review" of all the unique Ditto they've come across on the show lol. It would be kinda cool to at least see Duplica and her Ditto in flashback form. Or is she not worthy of a flashback?

seeing the new character i doubt a flashback...instead if a flashback they coulda just add her to the episode but i doubt

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

Nacreous

Fire trainer

Plot 1
"Battle Mont Meta Henshin! Dotchi real-Nyo?" Ash and friends continue to travel towards the lakeside, during intensive training in a certain square. Then came the Piplup Takeshi was making just a meal, had everyone, including minutes lunch! Dawn to stop in surprise. But Piplup is not quitting at all. Everyone has that ****, how Piplup appeared one more fish!
Synopsis 2
Hikari Piplup Which is exactly? Ash and friends are puzzled, "he ~ Congratulations!" Juicy voice and trainers. Listening to their voices, changing the form of light surrounded by one Piplup! Yes, this actually Piplup, Pokemon "Henshin" Henshin it was a meta-Mont. Makina trainer has confidence appeared Mont Meta Why? Ash has come to immediately to launch a battle.
LOL

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Well they didn't mention Duplica here but Makina, so it's probably her real name. We don't know so much about the episode but now we know that Ash will challenge her to a battle, (as it writen "Ash has come to immediately to launch a battle") if he would use Gible it might be nice to see a Gible vs Gible battle.

Last edited:

kemal07

Plot 1
"Battle Mont Meta Henshin! Dotchi real-Nyo?" Ash and friends continue to travel towards the lakeside, during intensive training in a certain square. Then came the Piplup Takeshi was making just a meal, had everyone, including minutes lunch! Dawn to stop in surprise. But Piplup is not quitting at all. Everyone has that ****, how Piplup appeared one more fish!
Synopsis 2
Hikari Piplup Which is exactly? Ash and friends are puzzled, "he ~ Congratulations!" Juicy voice and trainers. Listening to their voices, changing the form of light surrounded by one Piplup! Yes, this actually Piplup, Pokemon "Henshin" Henshin it was a meta-Mont. Makina trainer has confidence appeared Mont Meta Why? Ash has come to immediately to launch a battle.
LOL

Yep no Duplica for sure now lol, Oh well new characters never hurt but it would have been a nice return. I just hope Makina doesn't seem too cheesy.

BM14murph

Master Collector
So are we really getting a shiny Ditto in this episode?

We are indeed

Ah that's a shame about not seeing Duplica :( I don't mind really but Ditto is really her thing and they should have returned and not had some new random trainer

Good that they are all training in the latest episodes

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Just saw the preview seems the Dittos will be transforming in various pokemons throughout the episode, i saw 3 Meowths , 2 Pikachus, 2 Piplups, 2 gible beating the crap out of each other and there was a girl i couldnt see if it was Duplica but it didnt seem like it was.

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
I'm already let down...shiny Ditto doesn't transform into shiny versions of other Pokemon. Oh, and it looks like either Flint is back, or this new COTD cosplays.

Lorde

I'm already let down...shiny Ditto doesn't transform into shiny versions of other Pokemon. Oh, and it looks like either Flint is back, or this new COTD cosplays.

A few pages ago, someone came to that conclusion; that Shiny Ditto don't transform into Shiny Pokemon. Just like in the games it seems. As for Flint, that's the COTD dressed as Flint, similar to Copycat in the games or Duplica in the anime.

[img139]http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/3187/vlcsnap2010041517h26m20.png[/img139]

What the hell? Duplica never told she had a cousin in Sinnoh.

The new animation of Transform looks nice. This episode looks nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.