• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DP178 - Nyarth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
I hope its Dawn's Togekiss, so it will get another appearance.
If Ash and Co will play a role in this episode I'm fine with it, we were not supposed to think that Ash and friends would get screentime anyway.

Waterpokes

Ash & Co will always get screentime. They been feactured in every single episode, and now we have a new random Meowth episode, and now their not suppoed to show up? And of course they will play a role. If you saw Infernape in the preview, I think it's a high chance that it is Ash's.

Ash & Co will probably team up with Team Rocket, and get back Meowth. It seems that Infernape & Seviper is attacking Meowth.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Staraptor and Togekiss together!! <3

Skyshipping! ;398;x;468;! Possible threeway shipping! Yanmega is in the back!

Wingshipping! ;398;x;469;x;468;!!!!

Last edited:

Dax

Legend
Skyshipping! ;398;x;468;! Possible threeway shipping! Yanmega is in the back!

Wingshipping! ;398;x;469;x;468;!!!!

I K R! ~ Forget Zoey/Dawn, Kenny/Dawn, Ash/Dawn, Buneary/ Pikachu... we've got some wing action! Lol @ most of the shipping involving Dawn... that skirt does wonders.

Hihiroshi

<- Waifu
LOL I support the wing Action! Shipping . But can Staraptor mate with a Yanmega in the games ? xD.

Dax said:
I K R! ~ Forget Zoey/Dawn, Kenny/Dawn, Ash/Dawn, Buneary/ Pikachu... we've got some wing action! Lol @ most of the shipping involving Dawn... that skirt does wonders.

The skirt is magical I tell ya.

Gonna love this episode for sure . It does looks like is going to be pretty funny xD.

Locormus

LOL I support the wing Action! Shipping . But can Staraptor mate with a Yanmega in the games ? xD.

The skirt is magical I tell ya.

Gonna love this episode for sure . It does looks like is going to be pretty funny xD.

More support for Wingshipping! Sure Staraptor can mate with Yanmega! Game =/= Anime! Consider this, can men mate with men in real life? No, they can't, but they can love each other... Therefor Wingshipping is justified! :D

Dawn's skirt is probably the main reason why some people cough*pervs*cough consider that Dawn might go to the next region... It's THAT magical ;)

I'm also starting to like this episode premis, seems like Meowth thinks that he can beat Dialga and Palkia and therefor is slaughtering every pokemon on the maincast!

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
Credits to Musashi in Bulbagarden or Bulba forums for these shots :

[IMG139]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r52/Digigirl10/DP178ps_1.jpg[/IMG139]

This pic really makes me miss Maddie Blaustein. I bet she would have loved doing this episode if she were still the VA for Meowth. Sorry. When I saw those pics, that's all I could think about.

Anyway. This episode looks like it has real potential to be incredibly funny...on par with Hoenn's Claydol episode.

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
i feel that no one actually expects meowth to leave team rocket, which to me makes think how hilarious it would be if he actually left. even though i doubt it would happen, if he did, then there would be so much speculation as to how the sinnoh series is going to end, because suddenly it seem that anything is possible.

Locormus

Heck no! :p

StellaLuna

Alright, I'm probably a little late to the thread for this but here are my thoughts on some things stated earlier.

I don't think that Meowth will leave Team Rocket. I think that if he would it would indeed be for a girl, but I don't think it'll happen all the same. Wouldn't it be weird for there to be NO link between the pokemon and human language? Meowth's role is fairly important. And Team Rocket just...needs each other XP This has been shown pleanty of times. They're a family and that seems to mean a lot to them.

While I do love Meowth episodes I don't think the whole Meowth falling in love thing is really that original or out there. In fact (other than Brock who I don't count for this sort of thing...) Meowth has had more crushes than anyone else on the show. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong on that...but there was Meowzie..May's Skitty...the random Skitty from Chronicles, that human girl from the paris episode, and...Jigglypuff for about 5 mins in Tunnel Vision o_O That's kinda a lot.

And as for a new move I believe without a doubt that Meowth can't learn new moves. The Island episode wasn't just refering to pay day. Meowth can't, or belives in his mind that he can't, learn any new moves because he "used up all his smarts learning to walk and talk." I'd say that's pretty valid. Being the only talking pokemon, we can't really compare it to anything so it may just be logical that a pokemon doesn't have the capacity to have both pokemon and human skills.

On a side note...gay pokemon are impossible? lol Why do I feel like that could be disproven? @_@

Locormus

Alright, I'm probably a little late to the thread for this but here are my thoughts on some things stated earlier.

I don't think that Meowth will leave Team Rocket. I think that if he would it would indeed be for a girl, but I don't think it'll happen all the same. Wouldn't it be weird for there to be NO link between the pokemon and human language? Meowth's role is fairly important. And Team Rocket just...needs each other XP This has been shown pleanty of times. They're a family and that seems to mean a lot to them.

While I do love Meowth episodes I don't think the whole Meowth falling in love thing is really that original or out there. In fact (other than Brock who I don't count for this sort of thing...) Meowth has had more crushes than anyone else on the show. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong on that...but there was Meowzie..May's Skitty...the random Skitty from Chronicles, that human girl from the paris episode, and...Jigglypuff for about 5 mins in Tunnel Vision o_O That's kinda a lot.

And as for a new move I believe without a doubt that Meowth can't learn new moves. The Island episode wasn't just refering to pay day. Meowth can't, or belives in his mind that he can't, learn any new moves because he "used up all his smarts learning to walk and talk." I'd say that's pretty valid. Being the only talking pokemon, we can't really compare it to anything so it may just be logical that a pokemon doesn't have the capacity to have both pokemon and human skills.

On a side note...gay pokemon are impossible? lol Why do I feel like that could be disproven? @_@

Hey, how come you have zero posts and no rank? Weird...

I think talking about Brock and his crushes can be used in valid argumentation. You just have to switch things around: How many girls actually liked Brock? There are at least three that I can name of the top of my head: Lucy, Holly, the waitress in the Roadstop Cafe episode, Makina and there are bound to have been more (checked Bulbapedia: Temacu, Wilhelmina, and a terribly underaged girl named Natalie...) So that's seven legit crushes for Brock.. The other flirtings obviously should never be counted.

On your side note.. did anyone ever say it was impossible? I already disproved it, seeing as love has nothing to do with mating(breeding), which was implied my fellow-poster. So when breeding isn't taken into account, that means that Egggroups are unimportant as well, so there can be love between a bird and a bug. There's the proof :p

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Togekiss and Staraptor are together? About time! I always wanted to see the two fliers in action together ever since Togekiss was revealed in the opening. Now all we need is Torterra and Mamoswine battling together like the giant's they are and Sinnoh is perfect Bwahaha! But dang Meowth sure is cleaning house. Love must give you the power of legend.

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
Well, the episode airs tomorrow morning! Any last minute bets on what move Meowth learns? My money's on Night Slash, but Fake Out and Return aren't too off the mark, either. All those hearts would certainly suggest Return, but Jessie and James expressed an interest in Meowth learning Fake Out ever since they realized that the move could potentially stop Pikachu's ThunderBolt attack.

StellaLuna

Hey, how come you have zero posts and no rank? Weird...

I think talking about Brock and his crushes can be used in valid argumentation. You just have to switch things around: How many girls actually liked Brock? There are at least three that I can name of the top of my head: Lucy, Holly, the waitress in the Roadstop Cafe episode, Makina and there are bound to have been more (checked Bulbapedia: Temacu, Wilhelmina, and a terribly underaged girl named Natalie...) So that's seven legit crushes for Brock.. The other flirtings obviously should never be counted.

On your side note.. did anyone ever say it was impossible? I already disproved it, seeing as love has nothing to do with mating(breeding), which was implied my fellow-poster. So when breeding isn't taken into account, that means that Egggroups are unimportant as well, so there can be love between a bird and a bug. There's the proof :p

If I have zero posts and no rank then...I must not actually be here. Kukukuku.

Brock is better with the ladies than I thought! When I typed that I was certainly thinking of the flirt-per-episode thing. :p

Hooray! That's what I was thinking too. But I guess I didn't read all the posts for that arguement. Breeding doesn't necessarily equal attraction...I know I can breed pokemon who don't even like each other. >.<

Locormus

If I have zero posts and no rank then...I must not actually be here. Kukukuku.

Brock is better with the ladies than I thought! When I typed that I was certainly thinking of the flirt-per-episode thing. :p

Hooray! That's what I was thinking too. But I guess I didn't read all the posts for that arguement. Breeding doesn't necessarily equal attraction...I know I can breed pokemon who don't even like each other. >.<

Lol, hey, now you do have a postcount.. WELCOME TO SPPf! Don't die!

I noticed your laugh 'Kukukuku', are you japanese, or do you read Naruto and like Orochimaru? Because it's kinda his signature laugh... bladiebladiebla, if you haven't noticed, I like to make assumptions.. sometimes they're based on something, most of the time it's just a gut feeling.

Lol, yeah.. Brock really does attack the ladies, so only when the ladies oblige his advances does the crush count, or in Natalie's case, it counts as pedophilea... Or not considering Brock is only 15, but the girl still looked 9 or something... weird..

Yeah, breeding has nothing to do with love. Just look at sex addicts, or a more fitting example: lesbians that only have intercourse with a men for their seed, on basis of a mutual agreement of course.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
I have a final prediction for this episode:

-TR are blasting off again
-Meowth wants a new goal and runs away, and falls in love in a Glameow
-The COTD girl doesn't find her Glameow and asks for help from Ash and Co
-Ash and Co are using their pokemon to search for them, so TR
-Glameow falls in love with Seviper and Infernape (pretty strange) and Meowth tries to keep them away form Glameow
-The girl finds her Glameow and they're blasting TR

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
Im hoping for Night Slash....... would be dumb if it didn't learn anything. How many times have the Writers made us think something was going to happen, which is actually never does?

Status
Not open for further replies.