• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DP178 - Nyarth

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocky505

Team Rocket arent funny anymore they need to leave. Hopefully if they leave they don't get replaced by Butch and Cassidy.

Nacreous

Fire trainer
TR might split-up...maybe this is a chance for Jessie to become a serious coordinator & rival & have a full team.James just has nothing to do as well as Meowth.There's the same story with Brock...they all have to leave the show

knux-the-killer

Pffff......
Guys, I bet that is another of these cutchi cutchi episodes that Team Rocket says that leaves but in the end find some old excuse to remain stuck to each the other.

After so many episodes, I don't think that they are leaving. They may be not be funny like before, but the anime will suck for once if they leave.
No series are good if only get good guys on it.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
As with every other Team Rocket break-up episode, its obvious that no-one's actually going to leave... Meowth will stay with Team Rocket, they will follow Ash to the next region and continue trying to steal Pikachu, etc.

He'll obviously partake in the Grand Festival. So perhaps he develops a love for battling?

TicoPokemonMaster

I for one am getting really annoyed with the Team Rocket break-up eps. It was interesting the first time during the BF saga, alright in the ep where meowth makes noddles, but yet again. It is getting old and fast. If the writers are trying to write off Team Rocket, then do it in one felt swoop and get it over with. And am not against Team Rocket or anything and to tell you the truth when I read the title on the main page I thought that this time they acutally were going to leave and I didn't want them to. But I have had enough of the writers teasing us with these kind of eps.

ESPNfanatic35

Catcher of Ubers
With the exception of the first episode, Team Rocket has been in every single episode to date. They have too strong of a fan base for the show to get rid of. That would be the same as the show getting rid of Ash and Pikachu.

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
2 Thoughts:

1) This might be a filler episode
2) Meowth learns Night Slash (finally)

If Jessibelle made it back though, there's a fair chance that Meowzie could return.

Waterpokes

If they would leave, it would be at the end of the show.
So if Ash & Co, and I mean all of them, are leaving, then I can see Team Rocket leaving too. And of course, would make more sense to see them leave, one or two episodes before Ash & Co saga ends and a new begins. We are soon to begin the League, so we are not near the end.

And if Seviper and Infernape are also in love, that makes sense, if Meowth is in love too.
They are all in the Ground Egg Group, so makes total sense.

With the exception of the first episode, Team Rocket has been in every single episode to date. They have too strong of a fan base for the show to get rid of. That would be the same as the show getting rid of Ash and Pikachu.

That wouldn't be the same but if we consider full TR team(humans and Pokemon) then they are equal. Wobbuffet has got a fanbase equal to that of Meowth in Japan.

On Topic: Seriously why they are doing this again. We got one episode already this region regarding TR breaking up.
And whats up with the upside down Infernape? I hope Meowth doesn't beat it like it defeated Barry's Empoleon. That was cheap and so uncool.

Spacialrend

Gallade owns
I'm bugged that their status as anti-hero keeps shifting. In most episodes, they're trying to capture Pikachu with their Mechas and stuff, then comes the Contest arcs, and suddenly James and Meowth are sitting there in the audience, ironically next to Brock. Then comes the Galactic episodes, suddenly they have a grudge against Mars/Saturn/etc. Yet in the next episode, their they are again grabbing that yellow mouse they are desperate for, and the cycle repeats itself!

Why can't they just decide once and for all, evil or break up and continue their true dreams?

...and don't use the excuse that James would rather live a lowlife criminal than face is fiancee!...

Jessie has Contests.
Meowth has his Ramen shop
James, go catch a Tropius and do Pokeringer!, that way, you can be rich, and be an honest man!

This topic doesn't even need to be discussed. It's just another lead on title to something that won't happen because the writing staff doesn't have the balls to give up on thier precious cast for so long.<_<

I'm, not even bothering with this type of ep again.

Brazillianguy

Well, I don't really believe Team Rocket will break up, at least not yet. So I think this episode will be another "break up" episode, actually, I'm almost sure of it.

However, if Satoshi and the others really leave the main cast of the show, I expect a good departure from Team Rocket's part alongside with Satoshi's, considering that Satoshi might need Team Rocket to train his monsters and so.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
I know its very unlikely! But I think it is possible that this is an episode where Team Rocket could leave, the title is "Goodbye Team Rocket! Meowth's love" Although it sounds like a Meowth Episode it could be, that now Jessie has entered the GF, she wants to persue it. Meowth falls in love again, so they both have reason's to leave, and then there's James.
But still this then could hint that this is the end of Ash's story too, meaning that after the League Ash and Pikachu will then leave the show, and reset the show back to how it used to be ready for 5th Gen, a new protagonist and new characters to join them.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
I know its very unlikely! But I think it is possible that this is an episode where Team Rocket could leave, the title is "Goodbye Team Rocket! Meowth's love" Although it sounds like a Meowth Episode it could be, that now Jessie has entered the GF, she wants to persue it. Meowth falls in love again, so they both have reason's to leave, and then there's James.
But still this then could hint that this is the end of Ash's story too, meaning that after the League Ash and Pikachu will then leave the show, and reset the show back to how it used to be ready for 5th Gen, a new protagonist and new characters to join them.

If they were leaving the show, I guess we would have been hearing something about this, like they have announced on Brock's new dream.
I think it's just a regular Rocket episode, with a nice plot with Meowth.
It all depends if Jessie's identity will be revealed and maybe she might decide to retire from contests or to make a new suit. But I don't think that really special events will occur here.

~Silver Aura~

Back...ish

Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *clutches onto Ash and co* If Ash and co leave I will be very sad Ash is freaking awesome. I hope this is just a filler episode it won't be pokemon without Team Rocket and it won't be Team Rocket without Meowth so I hope the writers are just teasing us.

RickHoenn

Banned

THIS

the first time i saw this title i thought that :( idk but everything is heading toward ash an co. leaving.

ShinyLucario

Team Gracidea <3
Meowth won't leave. He's the counterpart to Pikachu. Its been proven time and time again why they have it as Pikachu vs. Meowth (cat vs.mousce, #25 vs #52, etcetc). So don't count on the cat leaving now or anytime in the foreseeable future. Meowth is here to stay. And btw, Butch & Cassidy are far worse than Jessie & James by a mile.

BM14murph

Master Collector
Wow this is some serious news....in a way lol

This is all looking too much like the end of the series for good and having someone new take over just like others have said

Alot of us believe it can/will happen and with a title like this it's looking even more likely

It seems a lil bit too early for them to disband though if the show is ending in roughly september/october

On a personal note all i can say is if Meowth does leave i will be quite upset he's one of the big 5 been there since episode 2 for God's sake always humorous i love Meowth. It will be quite emotional seeing him leave if he does seeing as how i grew up watching the guy

SketchFox7

Does the new movie not have the Team Rocket Trio???, doesn't the movie take place far after this episode???

Status
Not open for further replies.