• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DP178 - Nyarth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nacreous

Fire trainer
You know in a way its possible they COULD be disbanding TR. If the rumors are true about the new series featuring brand new characters then I can really see it happening! In fact I hope it does. I mean didn't they say B&W were going to give the series a "rebirth"? Maybe that means there going to change the entire anime. If Ash really does win the league having him go to a new region would seem stupid. so all in all this could be an episode that changes the anime!

Hmmm...yeah,but Ash is Satoshi=Satoshi Tajiri,the creator of the Pkmn franchise so I doubt he'll get replaced.But you know how those big companies are,the one that starts the business in the end doesn't really get to run it anymore so they might not care about Satoshi anymore...

ijea4444

Geesh, one break-up episode a region is enough. Oh well, as long as it is good I won't mind. I love Team Rocket episodes.

Most people are forgetting Sinnoh is the size of AG which had 2 regions.So if there does happen to be similar episodes or another TR break up so what?

I'm just glad that Meowth isn't being forgotten, Jessie has been getting all the attention from TR and James had some episodes to himself(When he gave his cacnea to gardenia & when he asked barry how his cacnea, the pokeringer episode, Suiren Contest) and Meowth only had the noodle making episode.

BlueDragonfangirl

You guys are overeacting, its probaly just another silly splitting up episode where they reunite at the end. However, I do now think maybe the Heroes and Team Rocket team up to help Meowth win the affections of the girl he loves. That'd explaine why Meowth is taking out Ash and Jessie's Pokemon, right?

I bet you all 20$ that Team Rocket won't split here.

Poke Master 7

Boulder Trainer
And so here we are again at yet another tease episode of TR splitting up and they've even decided to have love in it. Didn't we already get a love episode this region, why another, they always seem to end the same way anyway. And as for the TR splitting up, it's just become the boy who cried wolf so I don't really think anything of these kinds of episodes anymore, especially since its a combo platter of 2 episode types I find boring, pokemon love and TR splitting up tease.

Last edited:

ank

Banned
Sinnoh its more bigger than the AG size even though it had two regions in it, some of you guys are overeacting a bit about Team Rocket leaving which its not going to happen, Jessie & James won't leave but Meowth might leave and we will just have to wait until the episode air which is on may 27.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
There's nothing wrong with more than one "Team Rocket split-up" episode per region. I just think it's an interesting choice for a post-GF Filler is all. Judging from the title, it seems Meowth decides to leave the group and it doesn't seem like Jessie and James will be the stars unlike in the Metagross episode where both left the group to achieve their own goals. Meowth getting his own episode that seems to focus on his newfound love sounds interesting and fresh. I haven't seen the writers focus on Meowth's love life since Kanto so we'll see what happens. How many Pokemon have love interests anyway?

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
After seeing this on the main site, I was at first wondering if this indeed might be the end for Team Rocket. But now, I'm still debating over that, all I can do now is just wonder what will happen, till this episode airs, when it all DOES happen.

Btw, Im fairly surprised to have figure out this episode airs on my birthday. x3

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
After seeing this on the main site, I was at first wondering if this indeed might be the end for Team Rocket. But now, I'm still debating over that, all I can do now is just wonder what will happen, till this episode airs, when it all DOES happen.

Btw, Im fairly surprised to have figure out this episode airs on my birthday. x3

Cheers in advance then!

God knows I hate Owl City! I heard this piece of overly sentimental text, just when I was reading the comments saying that Meowth might leave and it might be an indication that it's coming to an end for Ash:

''As many times as I blink I'll think of you tonight.
I'll think of you tonight.''

Damn you Owl City! Making me sad again! Grrr!

Makes you really think about how long we've known Meowth and how big a part he actually fullfills eventhough seemingly doing nothing. We forget the little things. Like when people say that Jessie is hogging all the spotlight, but almost everyother episode it's Meowth who has a humerous bossfantasy, or sitting in between Jessie and James calling the shots and pressing buttons in the Team. Remember when Meowth gets all soggy eyed and emotional when he translates poketalk? That's when you know something awesome is going on! I really dismiss the fact that Meowth will ever leave.

It's just like with Pikachu's Goodbye. The moment that song plays my heart breaks a little cuz I know that everybody can bond. Sadly, that song won't work with Meowth, because he has been more then just the loyal companion/friend, he's also the Boke, the funny lovable guy of the group.

Dax

Legend
Makes you really think about how long we've known Meowth and how big a part he actually fullfills eventhough seemingly doing nothing. We forget the little things. Like when people say that Jessie is hogging all the spotlight, but almost everyother episode it's Meowth who has a humerous bossfantasy, or sitting in between Jessie and James calling the shots and pressing buttons in the Team. Remember when Meowth gets all soggy eyed and emotional when he translates poketalk? That's when you know something awesome is going on! I really dismiss the fact that Meowth will ever leave.

It's just like with Pikachu's Goodbye. The moment that song plays my heart breaks a little cuz I know that everybody can bond. Sadly, that song won't work with Meowth, because he has been more then just the loyal companion/friend, he's also the Boke, the funny lovable guy of the group.

[img139]http://i43.*******.com/24vtgdk.jpg[/img139]

Such a beautiful post. Seriously, stop... you're going to make me cry~

Anyways, I believe this will be another typical Team Rocket episode where they find they are better off staying together. I admit there's a chance this might be the end of the team of incapable villains but it's a slim possibility. Even though I've never been fond of Team Rocket, especially Meowth; the talking pokemon is an essential part of the anime and one of the many things that made it special from the beginning.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
[img139]http://i43.*******.com/24vtgdk.jpg[/img139]

Such a beautiful post. Seriously, stop... you're going to make me cry~

Anyways, I believe this will be another typical Team Rocket episode where they find they are better off staying together. I admit there's a chance this might be the end of the team of incapable villains but it's a slim possibility. Even though I've never been fond of Team Rocket, especially Meowth; the talking pokemon is an essential part of the anime and one of the many things that made it special from the beginning.

Lol you really shouldn't listen to my concept album then! xD Want some songtitles? Here you go:

Nurture the Thought. It considers holding on to what matters most, and not fooling one true desires.
There with the World. This song is really about the unsatiable good times that youth brings.
Flickering Lamps (Silence of the Torchlight). This is about seeing your life end before you've truly lived.
The Cold Blue Light Blues. Ever had a cold rush after doing something bad?
Lust for Love or Survival. It's about human instincts vs bestial instincts.
Hal is now a Vegetable. This is about being kept in a position where you seemingly can't do what you want anymore or change.
Nurture the Thought (Reprise) It considers how you do lose what matters most if you don't act upon them.
and my favorite:
Loathing Me, Loving You. It's about not knowing ones own desires and making mistakes.

The album is about a person that loses sight of his life in the fast world, and loses oneself, imploding with feelings of anxiety. It's a pretty dark downwards selfreflective spiral, but I made it to remind me of how things would go if I didn't do what I want and listened to others.

Ps. Don't think it's a moody album though, it isn't emo, think of Amy MacDonalds 'Don't tell me that it's over'. It's not emo, metal or any other kind of dark rock type, just Bluesy rock, with a hint of funk and moody blues, coupled with some violins (like in Flickering Lamps, when there's the realization of a darkside..)

Pps. I'll stop pluggin my album now, cuz it's still in progress xD

Last edited:

Torpoleon

Must be bad luck then, if Meowth does leave Team Rocket in this episode.

I do highly doubt that Meowth would leave Team Rocket or that Team Rocket will break up anytime soon, especially mid-region. Even though I previously said I couldn't picture Meowth learning a new move,I guess we will have to wait and see. I would like if Meowsie returned though. Actually, it doesn't really matter. This episode is probably just character development for Meowth and possibly Jessie & James. I guess we will have to wait and see. The preview comes out in 27 days with the actual episode airing in 34 days. We still have a lot of time left until then.

Brazillianguy

What you've said has got sense, Locormus. Not only that, but I ponder Nyarth sometimes is the only one that listens and helps Pikachu.

About Team Rocket itself, they have been traveling with Satoshi and Pikachu since the second episode, so hipothetically, they would only leave the show when the 2 leave. See, their goals and history depends on Satoshi and Pikachu. They and us have grown with the trainer and his mouse since 97/98. You can say they are developing their own paths, but they're in Sinnoh just because of S/P, Jessie's participation in the GF also is related to the main cast. Thus, I can safely assume that once Satoshi and Pikachu leave the show, TR will have no longer role as TR, but while the main cast preserves the 2, they and TR walk together. I can be wrong, but I think the show goes this way.

Stage On

Aura guardian
Come on you guys don't really think this is the end of Meowth do you? Not likely

He's as much of a mascot of the show as Pikachu is. How many times have they had a Team rock breaks up episode only for them to get together again at the end of the episode? This is just another one of those, nothing more nothing less

Stage On

Aura guardian
Come on you guys don't really think this is the end of Meowth do you? Not likely

He's as much of a mascot of the show as Pikachu is. How many times have they had a Team rock breaks up episode only for them to get together again at the end of the episode? This is just another one of those, nothing more nothing less

thunderblade12

I'll admit when I seen this title I had a thought of Team Rocket leaving the show for good. Meowth going off with a Skitty or Glameow, James living in one of his estates with his beloved pokemon, and Jessie going off to continue contests.

Of course that won't happen. I don't get what their obsession with these Team Rocket break-up episodes are though. They did one in late-AG, one in mid-DP, and now one in late-DP.

Spacialrend

Gallade owns
Meowth, I've seen him to actually envy Pikachu and his buddies quite frequently actually! take what happened in the first episode of Battle Dimension, Chimmy was confronted by him, who told him that Ash and his friends would do anything for him. And numerous occasions, where his team mates are not around, he really gets along well with Pikachu. But in all honesty, I thought that after the Galactic finale, the trio would realise that being evil aint all that great... I mean, did they get the revitalizing sensation after helping Looker out? Then again, they all seem to get along well with the twerps on any episode revolving around James's family, like in Kanto in the first season, then Kanto again in Battle Frontier, then in Sinnoh, just the other day (US Episodes) with Jessibelle... so will they ever call it quits?

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
I'll admit when I seen this title I had a thought of Team Rocket leaving the show for good. Meowth going off with a Skitty or Glameow, James living in one of his estates with his beloved pokemon, and Jessie going off to continue contests.

Of course that won't happen. I don't get what their obsession with these Team Rocket break-up episodes are though. They did one in late-AG, one in mid-DP, and now one in late-DP.

It's probably because of some reasons. Jessie lost the GF and maybe she's depressed. Maybe then they will fight each other on something and everyone would try to "fulfill" his dream. After that everyone will fail, they get back together again. It seems they're giving them a few episodes focused on them, I just wish they will do it with a different plot next time.

Master TF

It's just another POOR attempt to get viewers to watch they won't break up.

Status
Not open for further replies.