• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DP185 - Trick Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

Maganon

People has been the 13th movie, and there was a preview of sinnoh league:
-Conway had Dusknoir (who use Trick Room)
-Heracross vs Darkrai
-Shinji said to Satoshi: "We will meet agin in a battle"
I dit not really believe, but Dusknoir for Conway is confirmed...

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
People has been the 13th movie, and there was a preview of sinnoh league:
-Conway had Dusknoir (who use Trick Room)
-Heracross vs Darkrai
-Shinji said to Satoshi: "We will meet agin in a battle"
I dit not really believe, but Dusknoir for Conway is confirmed...

Yeah, finally Ash will battle a Dusknoir. I always wanted he will beat one. Did you see in that preview the legendary trainer's face except the Heracross vs Darkrai battle?

Bell56

The One and Only
^ Using Heracross is smart for Ash he has two very strong attacks which are super effective against Darkrai (Mega Horn and Focus Punch) as well as Sleep Talk to combat Dark Void and he resists Dark type attacks.

Torpoleon

So now we know Ash is using Gible & Conway is using Shuckle & Dusknoir. We also know that Gible battles Shuckle at one point, Ash wins and that Trick Room makes it debut in the episode from this episode.

Maybe Conway's Dusknoir knows Trick Room, since Dusknoir can learn the move and we know it is used.

I think Conway's Third Pokemon is something new so he would have 6 Pokemon. (Slowking, Aggron, Heracross, Shuckle, Dusknoir and something new)

Waterpokes

Heracross <333

Such a god! Screw Infernape, Heracross is the star of the Sinnoh League.
I guess some of you were right after all. Sleep Talk makes perfect sense if it's gonna be used against Darkrai. Guess it wasn't just a random move learned for one battle purpose.

And giving Dusknoir some screentime! This should have been Dusknoir's anime debut, instead of that Summer School arc. They should portray Dusknoir as badass, not friendly. Even though friendly Dusknoir was kinda nice too, but this should have been his debut episode!

dragonpsychicrules

DragonType GymLeader
heracross huh? Interesting....

But I wonder...even though I had said in my earlier posts and in many other threads about heracross being the perfect match for a darkrai...

Heracross knows sleep talk, but dont you think it might take damage over time from darkrai's special ability 'bad dreams'...after being hit by a dark void??

And was heracross the ONLY pokemon sent out to fight darkrai or were there others as well before OR after heracross, guess we need more info....

streetlightdsb

Uni hiatus
This league, while overall coming across as very underwhelming compared to my massively raised expectations, has revived my childhood love of Heracross. Screw Pikachu or Infernape, let Heracross beat Darkrai!

<3 Hera :D

Yugure Mukuhawk

Dusk Staraptor
In the trailer, Conway has a Shuckle and Ash uses his Gible. I want Gible to evolve. I can see Bayleaf and maybe Donphan in here. Possibly Glaile or Torkoal. I don't know why you all are so excited. I don't want Muk.

ijea4444

Heracross <333

Such a god! Screw Infernape, Heracross is the star of the Sinnoh League.
I guess some of you were right after all. Sleep Talk makes perfect sense if it's gonna be used against Darkrai. Guess it wasn't just a random move learned for one battle purpose.

And giving Dusknoir some screentime! This should have been Dusknoir's anime debut, instead of that Summer School arc. They should portray Dusknoir as badass, not friendly. Even though friendly Dusknoir was kinda nice too, but this should have been his debut episode!

Where did it say Heracross was the star? All it was a couple second clip of Heracross battling Darkrai. He probably will be the star but we don't know for sure yet, so stop celebrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.