• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DPPt EV Guide/Help Thread READ WHOLE POST BEFORE ASKING!

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Most of the effects aren't seen if you're using a low level Pokémon. Chances are you only see a slightly higher increase in stats when leveling up.

The game prevents you from having all the 62 stat points Boost at level 5, because at that stage, most Pokemon have HP stats in the 20s and other stats in the 10s.

Moved to the correct thread.

UUTrainerUU

Just a Fan
Most of the effects aren't seen if you're using a low level Pokémon. Chances are you only see a slightly higher increase in stats when leveling up.

The game prevents you from having all the 62 stat points Boost at level 5, because at that stage, most Pokemon have HP stats in the 20s and other stats in the 10s.

Moved to the correct thread.

That makes sense! Thanks I thought I was doing the whole thing wrong. :)
Arceus bless your soul.

spyrosgost

OFFLINE FOR EVER
Hi i was ev training my zapdos and i have power items+ pokerus and i thought that each pokemon was given me +8 ev..but actually it was given to me +10...so i was wondering if i overdo the ''252'' number what happen?Its stop there and i have other 252 ev to train another stat?

UUTrainerUU

Just a Fan
If I use a Tamato Berry, will my Pokemon earn an extra EV, even if I didn't use any EVs for the Speed stat?

Nulava

Banned
If I use a Tamato Berry, will my Pokemon earn an extra EV, even if I didn't use any EVs for the Speed stat?

No it wouldn't.
The Tamato Berry is used to reduce speed EVs. It reduces the speed EVs by 10, while raising happiness.

Rotom1598

Hello Everyone!
I need help EV training. I have a level 18 Pichu. its base attack is higher then its sp. atk but i realise that sp. atk is good for it. But the problem is that my pichu has an admant nature which increses attack and hinders sp. atk. So what should I do and how do i train it?
If training it in Sp.Atk isnt good enough then in what to stats should I train it, I think one would be speed.
I dont want to change my pichu for another nature because its a shiny one. And also, is it better to evolve it into a Raichu or just a Pikachu? I would appreciate if any one would help and Thanks. :)
:025n172:​

Last edited: