• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dr. Slump

bigboss1022

i read the first volume and i thought it was really good. what do you guys think? should i buy the rest?

Toned down by the english release, and not so great of manga anyways.

Scenice

~ Grace ~
I really like Akira Toriyama. He has the greatest humour. So I would like to reed Dr. Slump. You know where to get them?

Shindou-kun

Lunar Dancer
I really like Akira Toriyama. He has the greatest humour. So I would like to reed Dr. Slump. You know where to get them?
I thought Sawai-san(made Bobobo-Bobo-Bobo) is very funny. They shouldn't have made the manga an anime but the manga is so freaking funny! they even made a little Yu-Gi-Oh thingeh in it with Yami coming out of Bobobo's afro calling forth Slifer the Sky Dragon! xD!;350;

Sachiko

...is gone. =(
I like Dr. Slump! It's funny and extremely random. I am waiting for volume twelve...

I love the Tsun family (or, at least, the kids), by the way. They appear several volumes into the series, so you may not know who they are yet.