• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena Tournaments

BGP_

So me and tmk sorted that out (i think) so i can give you lovely people your assignments now! If you submitted a 1st choice you got it, prob cuz there's half as many people playing this time!

1. BGP - Steven
2. Shadow - Sabrina
3. Chimp - Juan
4. Kavatika - Karen
5. Neo - Cynthia
6. TMK - Blue
7. Scizor64 - Clair
8. Logic - Burgh

You have tomorrow and this weekend to build teams. Think I'll post round 1 sunday night. Make sure you reread the rules and your character's and you follow them!

Last edited:

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
So me and tmk sorted that out (i think) so i can give you lovely people your assignments now! If you submitted a 1st choice you got it, prob cuz there's half as many people playing this time!

1. BGP - Steven
2. Shadow - Sabrina
3. Chimp - Juan
4. Kavatika - Karen
5. Neo - Cynthia
6. TMK - Blue
7. Scizor64 - Clair
8. Logic - Burgh

You have tomorrow and this weekend to build teams. Think I'll post round 1 sunday night. Make sure you reread the rules and your character's and you follow them!

Woot managed to get my First pick.

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Woot managed to get my First pick.

I think most, if not all of us did. I too got my first pick and I am absolutely excited about this, have been planning team variants under Blue's rules for a while and the sheer versatility and balance offered is going to make it very fun to play with.

BGP_

Putting bracket up early cuz I'm swell. Deadline for R1 is February 9th at 11:59 PM EST
PWTBracket_zpsdeb574f1.png

EDIT: reposting what i said on the thread
So for the PWT tournament, we decided to at least finalize a sorta test amount for AP/EXP for the rank up system. So for the tournament, here's what we're looking at...

For a round win, you will gain 5 EXP and 2 AP
For a round loss, you will gain 3 EXP
For being champion, you will get your 5 EXP and 2 AP from winning the round, plus an additional 3 EXP and 2 more AP
For being runner-up, you will get your 3 EXP for losing, plus an additional 1 EXP and 1 AP
If you complete and lose your round 1 match, you will get 1 AP. Notice how i said COMPLETE, not be d/q'd, activity loss, etc.

We'll work with these rules for now. They might be changing, but look out for more rank up tweaks and updates in the near future! We at least wanna get this done so those participating benefit.

Last edited:
Beat tmk 4-0. gg bro

godamn Shane I wanted to wreck you myself :O

BGP_

Apparently the PWT tourney ended with logic beating evan, and then logic beating chimpy. Congrats! Look forward to another tourney in the near future!

Apparently the PWT tourney ended with logic beating evan, and then logic beating chimpy. Congrats! Look forward to another tourney in the near future!

he didn't beat me, I just didn't want to battle.

BGP_

Metronome Tournament:
1. Participants must make a team of pokemon only knowing the move metronome (legally)
2. Each pokemon must hold the Leppa Berry
3. Battles will be on Pokemon Showdown
4. Battles are Bo1 unless you agree otherwise

...guess that's it unless I'm missing something. Sign ups may now begin!

Last edited: