• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena Tournaments

BGP_

Hey a tourney is done, i can update the OP! Good job blue, your pokemon's love and affection for you totally helped you pull through!!!!

Hey a tourney is done, i can update the OP! Good job blue, your pokemon's love and affection for you totally helped you pull through!!!!

Wow. You couldn't resist saying that could you?

Lost to bgp by 1 HP. Should've put Quick Attack on terrakion

Rey Alejandro

GOKAI CHANGE!
Saved from the spooky.

BGP_

for those of you that don't know, my sonic word is dedicated to sonic adventure 2 battle, which i just 100%'d last week on ps3 LIKE A BOSS

Rey Alejandro

GOKAI CHANGE!
for those of you that don't know, my sonic word is dedicated to sonic adventure 2 battle, which i just 100%'d last week on ps3 LIKE A BOSS

Okay Bendy (even though I suggested the word).

Rey Alejandro

GOKAI CHANGE!
You don't choose the spooky. the spooky chooses you.

damn, choose would have been a good one too.

TUM still has a good chance of winning. He can do rain bgp

Rey Alejandro

GOKAI CHANGE!

BGP_

Reminder to try and get word tourney battles for round 3 done by friday afternoon! May extend to sunday night if it's a problem but hopefully it isn't
Edit:Lost to james in an incredibly poorly played game by me, but i don't even care anymore lol so gg, updating

Last edited:

Rey Alejandro

GOKAI CHANGE!
And I beat TMK thanks to Skarmbliss. So.... woo!