• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena Tournaments

BGP_

Start sign ups for the BW2 UU tournament, gonna finalize rules on the SSBB tournament but expect no items and stock 3/5. So yeah, only post if you want in for BW2 UU for now

Sign me up for BW2 UU!

Although I have to say, Meta Knight should be banned from the SSBB tourney

Last edited:
Quick! Fill that list before TUM signs up

Im in ssbb.

Yall goin down.

3 Stocks
8 Minutes
Items Off and None

Stages Allowed:
Battlefield
Final Destination
Smashville
Yoshi's Island (Wii)
Pokemon Stadium 1
Lylat Cruise

Last edited:

BGP_

Im in ssbb.

Yall goin down.

3 Stocks
8 Minutes
Items Off and None

Stages Allowed:
Battlefield
Final Destination
Smashville
Yoshi's Island (Wii)
Pokemon Stadium 1
Lylat Cruise
Umm yeah i guess we'll go with those rules! I think... but dont sign up yet cuz i gotta figure something else out first

Im in ssbb.

Yall goin down.

3 Stocks
8 Minutes
Items Off and None

Stages Allowed:
Battlefield
Final Destination
Smashville
Yoshi's Island (Wii)
Pokemon Stadium 1
Lylat Cruise
Not enough stages imo.

king_fross

Reading your destiny
I want to join the BW2 UU as I no longer own SSBB...... cause i'm dumb..... and dumber. xD
Also, I feel the rules that SWD made are actually..... FAIR!!! D:
makes the tourney feel more neutral since no items or weird stages for advantages. :D

Last edited:

Rey Alejandro

GOKAI CHANGE!
I guess I'll go in for UU even though it's dumb and everyone who voted for it are losers.

Also, I have no intention for doing smash but don't be complete tourney pricks. Add some real stages.

I guess I'll go in for UU even though it's dumb and everyone who voted for it are losers.

Also, I have no intention for doing smash but don't be complete tourney pricks. Add some real stages.

This. And UU doesn't suck. It's more balanced than Ou

Rey Alejandro

GOKAI CHANGE!