• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena Tournaments

BGP_

Dracbanner-01_zpsb520d987.png

Welcome to Dracaena's Official Tournaments Thread - Home of Nature's Dragon's Tournaments.

Tournament match results, battle time setups, and anything related to a current tournament taking place needs to be posted here. Any other discussion needs to take place in the regular thread in the guilds section. Also, no out of clan people may post here, things must be settled in other means for them.
celebi_zpsc0b19c50.gif
dragalge_zps71702c8c.gif
dragonite_zpsfae2ca2c.gif
suicune_zpsb93e150c.gif

Links.png

Guild Thread
Tournament Thread
Tournament Website
Spreadsheet

CC Tournament:

List:
1. BGP
2. Shadow
3. EK

Last edited:

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Current Tournaments

METRONOME TOURNAMENT - XY
1. Participants must make a team of pokemon only knowing the move metronome (legally)
2. Each pokemon must hold the Leppa Berry
3. Battles will be on Pokemon Showdown
4. Battles are Best of 1 unless you agree otherwise
5. All banned abilities (moody) remain banned.
6. Any questions, or uncertainties should be proposed to either myself or BGP and we will make as fair a judgement call as we can.

Dracaena-MetroIII.png

Last edited:
Darkspace, I'm ready for that battle.

BGP_

I'm going to try messing around with my post tonight and tomorrow, shadow if you need anything updated about the metronome tourney let me know

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Bendy bested me in the tournament but:
Just a heads up, im leaving the clan for some reasons which I will know mention but everyone should already know by now (and the reasons also in my banner)

I'll still pop around and battle for bgp's cc team j/s

So I believe we agreed that in his absence I have moved on.

(As an administrative aside I am currently working on a project worth 25% of my Health Law grade, so my opening post will remain in shambles for a little while longer. A thousand apologies and I intend to be up and running by the end of the week any questions, requests for upcoming tournaments, things that need to be updated or added that I should address should be forwarded via PM or catch me on the chat.)

BGP_

Bendy bested me in the tournament but:

So I believe we agreed that in his absence I have moved on.

(As an administrative aside I am currently working on a project worth 25% of my Health Law grade, so my opening post will remain in shambles for a little while longer. A thousand apologies and I intend to be up and running by the end of the week any questions, requests for upcoming tournaments, things that need to be updated or added that I should address should be forwarded via PM or catch me on the chat.)
oh yeah i forgot to change that, fixing now. Remember, deadline is friday everyone!

Rey Alejandro

GOKAI CHANGE!
Beat Shadow 3-0. When do you want our round 3 words?

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
So I am aware I'm not the most helpful with time to battle, so if Blue and I can't battle for the metro tourney, give him the win. I said IF. I will try, but just in case...

BGP_

So I am aware I'm not the most helpful with time to battle, so if Blue and I can't battle for the metro tourney, give him the win. I said IF. I will try, but just in case...
speaking of metronome tourney, i think shadow said that's deadline is friday. Got a few days

Rey Alejandro

GOKAI CHANGE!
Confirming, using 5 special mons is baaaaaad.

Latias used Calm Mind! Shadow got screwed over! EVERYONE WINS! Except for Shadow.