• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena Tournaments

BGP_

Dr.Chaos

stick in the mud
Yeah I like byes.

BGP_

Going to be starting these tonight, be ready to finish these two in a quick manner
Edit: Both brackets are up, put the ADV OU in my post. Deadline is next thursday night at 11:59 PM for 1st round matches

Last edited:
Still waiting on that GSC bracket (chew)

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Beat Tmk 3-0.

Also Rey posted on Facebook he has no internet or something like that, so I guess I can move on for Advance too o3o

Confirming the loss, the GSC OU bracket has been updated accordingly. Good luck on the remainder of the tournament.

Dr.Chaos

stick in the mud
Oh dang, I guess I better make my team now.

Just my luck to get byes on both tournaments

Rey Alejandro

GOKAI CHANGE!
Edit: I'm actually just gonna drop. I don't have time to battle in just a day. Maybe next time.

Last edited:

Dr.Chaos

stick in the mud
Beat Shadow 2-0 in GSC OU gg. Sleep lasts a long time.