• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena Tournaments

in for this

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
Rules are read. I'm in. =]

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
gonna be in
few questions
1. Are EVs ok?
2. can I use Moody Smeargle or no :p

Last edited:

BGP_

BGP_

I'm in. <3
cute :3
Participants:
1. BGP
2. Shadow
3. Kavatika
4. Tattooed Tooth
5. Rovert
6. Lucs/Isjaki
7. Neo
8. Hiro

Think we'll see if we can get some more people in this :p

Edit: Suggestions are being made that we all use the same team to make it more of a game of luck and reduce all possible effort. If we do this, we're going to use the ORIGINAL metronome team of bidoof, mew, celebi, jirachi, manaphy, and shaymin. Yes, this would have to take place in the hackmons tier in showdown, and since there's no way to check your EVs, you will be allowed to give 252 EVs in every stat considering it IS hackmons. As long as you keep the pokemon, item, ability and metronome i guess it doesn't matter. Go ahead and change your natures and IVs I guess.

Last edited:

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
cute :3
Participants:
1. BGP
2. Shadow
3. Kavatika
4. Tattooed Tooth
5. Rovert
6. Lucs/Isjaki
7. Neo
8. Hiro

Think we'll see if we can get some more people in this :p

Edit: Suggestions are being made that we all use the same team to make it more of a game of luck and reduce all possible effort. If we do this, we're going to use the ORIGINAL metronome team of bidoof, mew, celebi, jirachi, manaphy, and shaymin. Yes, this would have to take place in the hackmons tier in showdown, and since there's no way to check your EVs, you will be allowed to give 252 EVs in every stat considering it IS hackmons. As long as you keep the pokemon, item, ability and metronome i guess it doesn't matter. Go ahead and change your natures and IVs I guess.

I vote yes to using a single team. It makes it more interesting in my opinion because then there's no thought that mewtwo gets better moves than smeargle or something (even though that doesn't even happen with metronome)

Miror

De-le-le wooooooooooop
Staff member
I'll join if it doesn't screw up the numbers too much :$

I think a single team would be better for this tour

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
single teams pls

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Alright everyone the bracket is live. Twelve people means that four lucky contestants get a bye; normally this would be problematic but it is a metronome tourney so I am not going to lose sleep over it, and I suggest you don't either. It was randomized eight times so like most of these matches it pretty much comes down to luck of the draw.

To reiterate the rules:

1. Participants must make a team of pokemon only knowing the move metronome (legally)
2. Each pokemon must hold the Leppa Berry
3. Battles will be on Pokemon Showdown
4. Battles are Best of 1 unless you agree otherwise
5. All banned abilities (moody) remain banned.
6. Any questions, or uncertainties should be proposed to either myself or BGP and we will make as fair a judgement call as we can.

and your bracket is as follows:
Dracaena-MetroIII.png

Please remember to post all results here in the thread (even if one of us is around on chat) and may fortune smile upon you.

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
**** yeah, bye.

Are the teams suppose to be the same?

Nope, as long as it fits the "non-uber, can learn metronome legally" conditions it is up to you. To be frank I didn't want to set a single team for everyone (because I had an actual headache at the time), although if you and your opponent want to come to that agreement on your own and both users accept I will not object to that.

Last edited: