• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena Tournaments

Tyranitarquake

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!!
Dammit I was too late :'( :'( :'(

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
Lost to Kavatika, 3-0
Nice games

why didn't we have deadlines in the first place?

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
why didn't we have deadlines in the first place?

That was actually my call for round one, because I figured if we didn't have lax deadlines with the release of MK8 we would have essentially had more coin flips than not. The next rounds should be far enough from MK8's overbearing shadow that we can enforce stricter deadlines.

Also if the first round does drag on too long I will add a deadline to it.

if battlers dont find time to get their battle done, its their own damn fault. they shouldn't have signed up if they're not going to battle

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
if battlers dont find time to get their battle done, its their own damn fault. they shouldn't have signed up if they're not going to battle

Well BGP wanted this started despite the fact that it coincided with the release of MK. That being said you all have until Saturday June 14th any one who doesn't complete it by the time I check on Sunday morning will either be given to the mercy of the coinflip (or in the event that neither battler checks in) I will move someone at random from the losers bracket who actually managed to get their battles done, because I won't be advancing people who don't play, or show an effort at all.

Purple_BlitzXD

♥Heart of Ice♥
Hiya guys~ I was partnered up with James for the tourney and he can't battle due to recent computer problems. You can confirm with him also, but yer just informing. ^^

Miror

De-le-le wooooooooooop
Staff member
GG, couldn't win despite my No Guard Sheer Cold ;~;

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Well that means Round 2 is a go. You have until end of day Sunday, June 22 to finish. Though I beg of you to get it done earlier so we can move on earlier. Best of luck to the remaining players.

where has hirpo even been

activity