• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena vs. Team Nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.

celestial phantom

Hm...Not the smartest idea for us to play guys who haven't battled in a war for us yet or done much really, however that's how we grow i guess. GG to you drac, and hopefully we can war again and do better in it next time. :p

Conan Edogawa415

Detective Conan
Thats great didnt even get to battle...thanks team

Utopian

faults & feats
i cant beleive how fast this war ended.

lol,

Hm...Not the smartest idea for us to play guys who haven't battled in a war for us yet or done much really, however that's how we grow i guess. GG to you drac, and hopefully we can war again and do better in it next time. :p

maybe you should've played your good guys from what you heard about drac (Yes we know you asked around to see how good we were and we showed you)

Thats great didnt even get to battle...thanks team

way to blame this on your clan for something they couldn't control.

Last edited:

Conan Edogawa415

Detective Conan
Something they couldnt control? I believe you control if you win or not but thats besides the point, when I post toward my team, keep your mouth shut

Blaaz

Banned
why do wars always end with an argument

Conan Edogawa415

Detective Conan
I was just posting to my own teammates and Jets feels the need to butt in because he's oh so cocky, w/e Enjoy the win

dpm93

Pro Ruby Player
lol,

maybe you should've played your good guys from what you heard about drac (Yes we know you asked around to see how good we were and we showed you)

way to blame this on your clan for something they couldn't control.

im gonna go right the heck out there and say you played our crap player, if you want you can rematch us and we'll use our good players, lets see you step your game up or dont talk like a mutt.

TerraWolf

Banned
im gonna go right the heck out there and say you played our crap player, if you want you can rematch us and we'll use our good players, lets see you step your game up or dont talk like a mutt.

I'm pretty sure Jets could 2-0 Nilla without breaking a sweat. Actually, our entire war team plus subs could at least 2-0 Nilla. Good job both sides and may a mod close this soon

Status
Not open for further replies.