• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena vs. The Pimp Purple Pokemonz Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGP_

dracaenabanner3.png

VS2.png

pppc.png

Rules:
1. All SPPF clan wars and regular rules apply.
2. 6 vs. 6 battles using standard BW OU rules, no unreleased Dream World Pokemon. If you're not sure of the standard rules, ask someone.
3. 5 war team members per clan. First clan to 3 wins takes home the jackpot.
4. Be respectful, no spamming, etc.
5. Post all battle results here.

Lineups:
Dracaena:[3]
1)Stone_Cold22(PO)
2)ThatsJustPeachy(PO)
3)Raichu>Pikachu95(Wifi and PO)
4)TheMourningKing(Wifi and PO)
5)TheMaster(PO)

Subs:
1)Blaaz(wifi and PO)
The Pimp Purple Pokemonz Clan[0]
1)tleon (wifi)
2)Billy Mays(wifi)
3)DarkEspeon14(PO and wifi)
4)Bobyjoe5000(PO and wifi)
5)Narwhal15(PO)
Subs:
1)BlackAcer(PO)

There are not going to be any matchups, so battle whoever you can. Deadline will be set for March 25th, 2012. Good luck to both sides and may this be a fun, clean war.

Last edited:

Blaaz

Banned
good luck both sides

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Excellent, good luck to both sides. As listed I am available for wifi battles. I will gladly face either of the two listed as wifi only. But if you would kindly give me just a small grace period I have a few unexpected adjustments that need to be made. If I am fortunate then you will not see this until well after I have finished.

Once again best of luck and I look forward to beginning.

tleon

im available for wifi vm me

Blaaz

Banned
GO MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! was a good game.

Status
Not open for further replies.