• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGP_

Just got here,i'll check on here now and again so if you need me, you need to PM me.

I'm back as of tuesday I think. Too lazy to post earlier (WARY)

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
So I found out how she actually died as well as the fact that I was off a year and she was actually 103 years old. When mom and uncle told my grandmother, things got really odd and I could tell she was trying not to break down completely D:

BGP_

So i got on and saw that we were invited to some guild-wide tournament. If we can gather up 5 of our good "battlers" to actually "battle" again and a few subs i'll put us in. And no battle means pokemon, not smash bros or yugioh. Pokemon. Battle. We need our best for this, it would be nice if you guys could at least try to win this. I've asked shane and tmk to help with making a team, now let's kick some ***! I've heard victory cup is happening again this year, so now's the chance to get ready!

Last edited:

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
Sounds like a certain official tournament I made some time ago.

I also don't remember granting anyone permission to host it, copying is a massive no-no as well.

So I'd ignore that invitation if I were you (as that tournament getting approved is about as likely as me saying in the rules everyone can spam in their guilds).

Last edited:

BGP_

Sounds like a certain official tournament I made some time ago.

I also don't remember granting anyone permission to host it, copying is a massive no-no as well.

So I'd ignore that invitation if I were you (as that tournament getting approved is about as likely as me saying in the rules everyone can spam in their guilds).
It's not victory cup, some other 2 part tournament. I was justsaying we could use this as practice!

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
I never said it was.

But it's still very similar to mine, and I don't let people copy my tournaments or host any other official tournament without permission.

Still not getting approved. =)

DevilFruit

Good Kitty
Sorry I wasn't on. I got grounded for cursing at and constantly insulting a cousin who made fun of me and SPPf for "not growing up and being low-life freaks".
Justification awaiting confirmation lmao!

So that tourney thing was fake?
Didn't look like something I'd want to be part of, mainly because I'm not too much of a good battler lol.

Ragnarok, are you the Mod for Guilds and the like of the Competitive forum?

Ísjaki

Flood Of Red
Sorry I wasn't on. I got grounded for cursing at and constantly insulting a cousin who made fun of me and SPPf for "not growing up and being low-life freaks".
Justification awaiting confirmation lmao!

So that tourney thing was fake?
Didn't look like something I'd want to be part of, mainly because I'm not too much of a good battler lol.

Ragnarok, are you the Mod for Guilds and the like of the Competitive forum?

he's a a big scary super mod :c

i'm glad he shot down that tournament, I was scared bgp was gonna ask me to battle :c

DevilFruit

Good Kitty
Scary super mod? Must be good friends with Serebii Joe.

And why does the tournament sound intimidating to you?
I would like to see a guild-wide tournament soon. Has it even been done before?

Also, Psychic monotype team suggestions?
I actually don't want to use Metagross, but more so Starmie and Xatu, and Alakazam.
Any other good good suggestions?

And why does the tournament sound intimidating to you?
I would like to see a guild-wide tournament soon. Has it even been done before?

Also, Psychic monotype team suggestions?
I actually don't want to use Metagross, but more so Starmie and Xatu, and Alakazam.
Any other good good suggestions?

Sena aka Ragnarok holds a tourney each year called the Victory Cup, which is a lot like what that invite was for.

BGP_

Well now that it seems like it's not happening and people are noticing it, we can be blamed as the killjoys since sena is with us <3 woo killjoy

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod

Well now that it seems like it's not happening and people are noticing it, we can be blamed as the killjoys since sena is with us <3 woo killjoy

*Giggles*

And just for the record, it is happening this year. I was sorting out what tournaments were going to be official throughout the year (only had two more to select) and Victory Cup was moved to this winter.

Cassafrass1999

A new beginning! <3
Hi y'all! :D What's up? I have kinda missed a lot lol... sorry about that! XD

DevilFruit

Good Kitty
*Giggles*

And just for the record, it is happening this year. I was sorting out what tournaments were going to be official throughout the year (only had two more to select) and Victory Cup was moved to this winter.

Cool, maybe I'll join. I'm in New England, so I hope it's quick because Snow becomes dense and bothersome up here lol.
Also, I've finally figured out EV's and IV's (n00b celebration). Now I can be a serious Wi-Fi battler once Y comes out!

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
Xat just exploded

Status
Not open for further replies.