• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

DevilFruit

Good Kitty
Hey, welcome new members! Be sure to pick a group!
Just sayin', Celebi Group is awesome. Not the best, but we have cookies.

And i tried out my mono-fire team and I lost miserably. Heatran is basically the only Pokémon with good enough defenses, yet mono-Rock teams beat it (EQ spam mostly). I even tried Reshiram.
Ninetales is nicely defensive and Rotom-H is good enough.

BGP_

I'm back from vacation so i can not care about you guys still :) <3

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Alright, so this is going to be my last post for the week. I am leaving on a trip to Chicago tomorrow morning (8/1/13) and will not return until late on Tuesday (8/6/12). So any business you would need from me will have to be directed to the other leaders.

If for some reason anybody joins the Guild, specifically if anyone joins the Dragonite Group please make sure they PM me, so I can add them to the member list!!! because I will not be checking this every day! Have a good week everyone and I will see you when I get back!!!

Best Regards,
TMK

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
Activity post because I've been doing stuff with school and/or crap for my mom so I haven't had 2 minutes to really sit down at the computer and come on...

king_fross

Reading your destiny
Activity Post, As well as a warm welcome to all the new members! :3

Dr.Chaos

stick in the mud
I wanted to mention that Purp still hasn't added me to the Nidoqueen group even though it has been months now...

scizor64

"sciz"
So yes im still here. Will try to be more active on the xat. School is starting up again this september. Last semester of college. Hope everyone is doing well. Cya'll all on xat

Cassafrass1999

A new beginning! <3
Back from vacation, yay! :D How are y'all doing? :)

BGP_

So I've received a few ideas within the past month or so, I'll see about bringing a few of them up either here or to the other leaders once the rank up system is just about finished. I'm hoping we can have that done or at least making minor tweaks by next month so we have one month to get a feel for it before X/Y come out, and so that people will be encouraged to take a chance on a most likely terrible INTERESTING metagame it looks to be with just a thing or two already!

Status
Not open for further replies.