• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

blobman94

Feelin' The Flow
Working on Tmk's userbars since he's cooler than the other leaders. since he asked about them first :p

Aaaaaand trying to platinum FF XIII-2 again @.@

im clearly the coolest leader #secretgroup

BGP_

I don't know, but I'd like to have this guild be more competitve.
It's up to the mods though.
Until the new rank up system comes, there's not much really to do. We'll need testing done then.

Also woop woop for evolving and attacking same turn, better than evolving on the switch in! Can hold more than 1 mega stone and choose which to evolve that way, and can activate 2 abilities!

BGP_

The other leaders should pm me what they want for their userbars (wary) like colors and ranks :p which means Hiro has to get on the ****ing forums for once.
I dont even know if hirpo knows we're making a new rank up system, and alice probably doesn't know exact details either. Gotta decide on pokes!

I dont even know if hirpo knows we're making a new rank up system, and alice probably doesn't know exact details either. Gotta decide on pokes!

Well they should think about it. Even though I'm no where close to done with Tmk's userbars.

I'm out of a Ps3 controller for awhile ;-; the one I bought off Amazon I returned and someone bought my lavendar one off eBay >.> great luck there.

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
So I'm back from vacation. Other than doing crap for school and cleaning my room some, I'm going to be trying to figure out the userbars as well as my stupid ipod D:<

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
So I'm back from vacation. Other than doing crap for school and cleaning my room some, I'm going to be trying to figure out the userbars as well as my stupid ipod D:<

Welcome back.

BGP_

I'm going back to school this wednesday sooooo expect school-like activity again as always. Hopefully I can get some work done on the ranks tomorrow and tuesday.

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
I'm going back to school this wednesday sooooo expect school-like activity again as always. Hopefully I can get some work done on the ranks tomorrow and tuesday.

School starts tomorrow for me, so I won't be on as frequent as usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.