• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGP_

Hey guys, I know it's been a while since iv got on the xat and all and here is why.
Charter called us saying they can set up Internet at my house and when they came check they said they couldn't and my dad got so mad at this he completely canceled the Internet and he says he will not go to another provider so as of right now I have no Internet at all.when he comes home he might set up Internet but as of right now I'm just been playing my ps3. So with all this I won't be checking the forums much and all, I might check every so often with my phone when I can.!

So anyway see you guys whenever it is I get Internet.​
Ah, sorry to hear that.
Btw, anyone that's going to be partaking in the GTA V crew, I still need to decide a name, and now apparently we can pick a color and ranks for people.

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
Username: Assassin9399
PO/PS, Wifi, or both: Both, but I still need to get myself a 3DS. Perhaps I'll get one of those 2DS (hmm)
Battling Experience: I used to be bad, but now I lost whatever experience I had as well.
Did anyone recommend you? If so, who? No one this time
Group you want to be in: Nidoqueen =D

Okay guys, I've the intention to get active again :3 Will hop on chat after I've bought a card for my mother's birthday o:

blobman94

Feelin' The Flow
PO/PS, Wifi, or both: Both, but I still need to get myself a 3DS. Perhaps I'll get one of those 2DS (hmm)
Battling Experience: I used to be bad, but now I lost whatever experience I had as well.

Okay guys, I've the intention to get active again :3 Will hop on chat after I've bought a card for my mother's birthday o:

ITS THE DEATH GUY! i think

Purple_BlitzXD

♥Heart of Ice♥

Zomg welcome back :3 ~!! I shall add thee in a sec~

BGP_

We still need a GTA V crew name omg! Daniel's getting the PSN card for me this weekend so I'll be able to pre order it on PSN with the bonus DLC :)

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
We still need a GTA V crew name omg! Daniel's getting the PSN card for me this weekend so I'll be able to pre order it on PSN with the bonus DLC :)

I already pre-ordered from Gamestop. Also got the poster.

king_fross

Reading your destiny
Hi guys, long time no see...... a.k.a this is an activity post

Status
Not open for further replies.