• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGP_

Good news guys I am indeed home! But the SATs sucked today :/

Btw Pokemon is cool and I think X and Y will be great pokemon games! :p

scizor64

"sciz"
Welcome back home BGP. Im still here, just like I siad before, too busy to hang out on the xat and stuff.

So yea, just like BGP says, it seems pokemon is cool again. Ive been seeing more and more people with their ds' out in college.

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
The xat doesn't seem to be working right D:

Welcome back home BGP. Im still here, just like I siad before, too busy to hang out on the xat and stuff.

So yea, just like BGP says, it seems pokemon is cool again. Ive been seeing more and more people with their ds' out in college.

Don't know how I missed this part, but I've seen a lot more people with a DS as well. I have no idea what they're playing, but still :/

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Good Morning everyone,
Just a quick update to let everyone know what is going on, and why you have not/will not be seeing as much of me in the coming week. Right now I am in the thick of midterm week(s) so I have a large assignment which demands my attention until Thursday as well as a Genetic Engineering presentation and review paper which is due for completion on Monday or Wednesday. If you are curious about any details you can ask and I'll gladly explain what I'm doing in depth but I doubt you'd want to know that.

As such I will be working mainly behind the scenes, checking in now and then but will otherwise have periods of prolonged absence for the week ahead. So I offer my sincerest apologies and will be back in the full swing of things shortly.

That being said (and this is the important part), I will still be finalizing the published form of the rank system; and in fact it is just about done I just need a few more things from BGP and I can roll it out actually really quickly. So BGP, please PM me the links to your spreadsheets and any other relevant materials about experience so I can incorporate them into the final product. As well as suggestions for what level certain abilities should be unlocked, that is all I have left to do and then we are good to go.

Also, Shadow if you want to PM me regarding the userbars when you get a moment of free time that would be great. The last template you showed me was perfect and I want to make sure that doesn't fall through.

Thanks again everyone for understanding!

BGP_

Good Morning everyone,
Just a quick update to let everyone know what is going on, and why you have not/will not be seeing as much of me in the coming week. Right now I am in the thick of midterm week(s) so I have a large assignment which demands my attention until Thursday as well as a Genetic Engineering presentation and review paper which is due for completion on Monday or Wednesday. If you are curious about any details you can ask and I'll gladly explain what I'm doing in depth but I doubt you'd want to know that.

As such I will be working mainly behind the scenes, checking in now and then but will otherwise have periods of prolonged absence for the week ahead. So I offer my sincerest apologies and will be back in the full swing of things shortly.

That being said (and this is the important part), I will still be finalizing the published form of the rank system; and in fact it is just about done I just need a few more things from BGP and I can roll it out actually really quickly. So BGP, please PM me the links to your spreadsheets and any other relevant materials about experience so I can incorporate them into the final product. As well as suggestions for what level certain abilities should be unlocked, that is all I have left to do and then we are good to go.

Also, Shadow if you want to PM me regarding the userbars when you get a moment of free time that would be great. The last template you showed me was perfect and I want to make sure that doesn't fall through.

Thanks again everyone for understanding!
Will do. I'll type something up or send stuff when i'm up and feeling better

Will do. I'll type something up or send stuff when i'm up and feeling better

Just get the damned thing done. And ugh, everybody's playing 3rd gen on the iPad. I'm tempted to download it even though it breaks my warranty.

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
Just get the damned thing done. And ugh, everybody's playing 3rd gen on the iPad. I'm tempted to download it even though it breaks my warranty.

Give up your warranty to the Hoenn empire.

Seems like some of you got games today and might tomorrow. Don't get mine til monday :(

I'm getting it saturday, damn those lucky bastards. I've gotta finish the Prime Trilogy before I start X anyways, so it may be another week before I play.

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
good work on the war guys even tho we lost 3-2, we did very well and we was close to winning but f blast kind of cost zek :/ ... anyway since lucs is gone I recommend zek taking his place in future wars. he played excellent for someone who has not been in wars or whatever for a long time, that goes for everyone else too. so good work :)

BGP_

good work on the war guys even tho we lost 3-2, we did very well and we was close to winning but f blast kind of cost zek :/ ... anyway since lucs is gone I recommend zek taking his place in future wars. he played excellent for someone who has not been in wars or whatever for a long time, that goes for everyone else too. so good work :)
Well put! I'm already working on other wars so be ready for more! I'll give a little time for X/Y players though :p

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
God damn that Mega Pinsir o.o

Playing my way through Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn while waiting for Saturday.

I'm going to try finishing up my 100% complete run of OoT because I can guarantee that I won't finish either dex team challenge before midnight :p

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
The wait begins.(for midnight)

Status
Not open for further replies.