• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
Free poke for x and y

Free poke = rotom (limited stock)

I was trying to get calm nature and breed a lot now i need to get rid of few so if you like one leave a vm or pm

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Minor updates: Welcoming Fairy to the Guild and to the Dragonite group specifically. Also I am assuming I won't be getting that info until a little while later once we all settle back into X and Y; so I guess that is a delay outside my control.

On the plus side I have a bit of a break from the chaos so I should be around should anyone wish to battle (casual XY or normal BW2-showdown)), trade or what not.

Fairy

Thanks Themourningking, and hello to everyone else. ^^ I'll most likely visit that chat site tomorrow.

Figured out why my friend safari is only giving people two pokemon (grumpig and espurr if you're wondering). It seems as if a third pokemon is added once you've beaten the game.

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
*sigh* Ima rejoin since I am back to being in drac xat just about everyday. And such and so forth. That is if you dont mind mr. bgp. With gen 6 i might be becoming more active so blah blah.
As before I want to join the dinosuar with boobs squad if they will have me.

BGP_

*sigh* Ima rejoin since I am back to being in drac xat just about everyday. And such and so forth. That is if you dont mind mr. bgp. With gen 6 i might be becoming more active so blah blah.
Welcome back!
So i totally say we do a multi battle tourney (wary). Also, does anyone have manectite or w/e ttar's stone is and doesn't want them/somehow has extra? Trying to get all the stones.

Welcome back!
So i totally say we do a multi battle tourney (wary). Also, does anyone have manectite or w/e ttar's stone is and doesn't want them/somehow has extra? Trying to get all the stones.

We should wait until people get further in the game. *looks at himself*

Purple_BlitzXD

♥Heart of Ice♥

Welcome back :3 !!! I shall add thee in a sec~

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
gee thx for the welcome evan. (d) thanks bgp and purpleblitz ^.^ anyway good to be back. so far ._.

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
for those people whose pokes i am evd training i should have them done today really depends how this day goes since i am going to leeds today i should have internet access by phone and 3ds but if you need me leave a 3ds message and i will get back to you cyas on u sunday

also bgp if use are going muiltibattles and i am online inv me and i will play :)

Fairy

I don't think I'm ever finding rain to evolve my Sliggoo. What a frustrating evolution method. Does anyone know if there's a set area and time when it rains, or is it completely random?

I don't think I'm ever finding rain to evolve my Sliggoo. What a frustrating evolution method. Does anyone know if there's a set area and time when it rains, or is it completely random?

I believe it's random. Like every other psuedo-legend, it will take time and patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.