• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys. Hi .

Hi.

I've been sick as of late, so I haven't gotten on the xat, but I get on skype every now and then if you need me

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
I'm still around, even if I'm not too active most of the time. That should all be fixed soon as I only have one and a half weeks of classes before a few days of exams. I also got myself Surface RT which should make getting on a bit easier...

wow
such activity
many posts
much pages
wow

Dun worry BGP I'm working on Articuno atm

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
got FF6 on GBA pretty fun, also pro tip: Wonder Trade gives all teh 5 Ivs

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
Hi just posting for posting sake, and I actually decided to torture myself with breeding for flawless/near flawless Kangashkhans, Torchics, Squirtles, and Helioptiles... it sux not having a much options other than a 31atk, 31speed IV Ditto :c and I cant seem to pass on the good IVs the other parent has despite having destiny knot... GDMI breeding is a pain

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
So last night we went and complained to Best Buy because my Surface had a dead pixel out of the box and I want another one because it was defective. I get to wait a few days until another shipment comes in (assuming the like 32 in the shipment aren't online orders) to even get another one (SAD)

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
Everyone? =D

If someone figures a way out to make it interesting, that'd be a welcome revolution in breeding.

Too bad the closest thing to interesting anyone has ever come up with us RNG abuse and pseudo RNG abuse for XY

Status
Not open for further replies.