• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyranitarquake

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!!
Does everyone hate me and not wanna member me or something :'( :'( :'(

scizor64

"sciz"
Hey there every1!
As many of you know, I now have a 2DS with Y (got the bundle). Just wanted to say that if there is any1 who wants to exchange FC's I am here. Just send me a message when you see me on xat or PM me here on serebii.

Finally, Thursday is my last day of college hooray! So expect a huge burst of activity from me (nothing crazy lol). Anyway that's all, and stay cool every1!

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
Been working on doubles/vgc team need to breed and ev train a few things before I have my ideal team.

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Welcoming KatoZee to the Dragonite Group.

On that note, just another quick reminder that I am traveling back from Uni to Rhode Island tomorrow 12/18 so anything that requires my attention should be sent to PM. And anything that doesn't, should be held until I get back, or given to someone else in charge (someone make Hiro do some work :p).

After the 19th I will finalize our rank up system and push it live no later than Christmas. I have gotten some PMs about the art, and will reach out to you all when my schedule isn't so suffocating. So I thank you all for understanding and I will be back to work in full force once I graduate and get to breathe.

In addition to that I am thinking that a multi-battle or tag team tournament should take place either before or shortly after the holidays to ring in the new year. The time essentially boils down to whether we want to have it Pre-Pokebank or Post-Pokebank meta.

Also is it completely psychotic to want to find a war opponent while the metagame is in its infancy just for the complete fun of it? That is something else I want to consider as I really enjoy wars here (of the guild variety, not the real variety, but I digress). So perhaps I can begin scouting in the coming days?
Best Regards,
TMK

Last edited:

KatoZee

Thank you for the warm reception, I am new to the world of competitive battling and whilst I know its a rare fetish I do like triple battles though recently I have found the random multi battles to be interesting and more enjoyable. I have finished creating my novelty triple team that caters to my personal preferences in terms or silly little things that don't really help to much (^^,)

Perhaps you chaps would indulge me and listen to it sometime... though I will now be focusing and constructing a singles team though would appreciate someone with more seasoned experience to provide a mentor ship. To provide a good insight as to how clueless I am then perhaps me saying I have no clue why people use the other websites smogons rules sets to determine a large portion of pokemon battles. How is it they have become the unofficial judicators of the game?

Also I prefer to use the actual wifi game and not online simulators, I can understand their value but Id rather just use the wifi to test things... it doesn't take long for me to iv/ev and level a team to 50. In making my silly triple team I have ended up creating I think 17 iv'd mons so i've ended up with a lot of different eggs group parents making further breeding really simple.

Well thanks for your time chaps and look forward to getting to know you all...

Purple_BlitzXD

♥Heart of Ice♥
Thank you for the warm reception, I am new to the world of competitive battling and whilst I know its a rare fetish I do like triple battles though recently I have found the random multi battles to be interesting and more enjoyable. I have finished creating my novelty triple team that caters to my personal preferences in terms or silly little things that don't really help to much (^^,)

Perhaps you chaps would indulge me and listen to it sometime... though I will now be focusing and constructing a singles team though would appreciate someone with more seasoned experience to provide a mentor ship. To provide a good insight as to how clueless I am then perhaps me saying I have no clue why people use the other websites smogons rules sets to determine a large portion of pokemon battles. How is it they have become the unofficial judicators of the game?

Also I prefer to use the actual wifi game and not online simulators, I can understand their value but Id rather just use the wifi to test things... it doesn't take long for me to iv/ev and level a team to 50. In making my silly triple team I have ended up creating I think 17 iv'd mons so i've ended up with a lot of different eggs group parents making further breeding really simple.

Welcome to zee guild :3 !!! Hope you have an awesome time here and don't hesitate to ask anyone of us if you have questions~

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!

Welcome to the guild :)
If you need any sort of help, just let me know and I'm willing to help (kind of a continuation of what purple said)

KatoZee

It turns out I can't access the xat room from my mobile which does present a minor problem in that I rarely use my desktop. Would anyone know of a means of getting the chat to work via an android? But once again thank you for the warm welcome.

I will get around to adding all the listed friend codes some time tonight whilst finishing off a silly breeding thing. Found out I have garden vivillions so I'm breeding a modest 5iv in a dusk ball to just sit around in my main party. Still unsure if I should bother breeding friend guard or compound eyes. Compound eyes probably be the more usefull to me in farming heart scales I guess...

So to start the ball rolling what are you chaps thoughts on which three pokemon make a strong singles team? I faced a really evil one the other day, a durrant with truant used entertainment and switched out to something with shadow tag I think then just protected and kept buffing till it maxed out. Very impressive if not rage inducing tactic.

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
It turns out I can't access the xat room from my mobile which does present a minor problem in that I rarely use my desktop. Would anyone know of a means of getting the chat to work via an android? But once again thank you for the warm welcome.

I will get around to adding all the listed friend codes some time tonight whilst finishing off a silly breeding thing. Found out I have garden vivillions so I'm breeding a modest 5iv in a dusk ball to just sit around in my main party. Still unsure if I should bother breeding friend guard or compound eyes. Compound eyes probably be the more usefull to me in farming heart scales I guess...

So to start the ball rolling what are you chaps thoughts on which three pokemon make a strong singles team? I faced a really evil one the other day, a durrant with truant used entertainment and switched out to something with shadow tag I think then just protected and kept buffing till it maxed out. Very impressive if not rage inducing tactic.

Saying as I don't know what you've tried, you might want to look into the xat app on Google Play. I don't have an android, so I've never used it, but I've seen it on google play when I went to see what that was all about a few times. If that doesn't work, you'll need a xat account, but you can use mobile xat (you should be able to figure it out fairly easily or google it or something). It's buggy as I don't know what, but it's at least something.

BGP_

Guys pokemon is a sexy game and so is project m
But really break is soon this is gonna be fun :) Might attempt to touch stuff regarding this place but I can't make promises as we all know!

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
Cant wait for pokebank, I have soooo many pokes that need to be passed from my White version

Stupid GF letting Japan have it first -.-

RifleAvenger

See you starside
Bestgamepearl said:
RifleAvenger said:
Username: RifleAvenger
PO/PS, Wifi, or both: Both, but Wi-Fi is a crapshoot. So PS preferred
Battling Experience: Nothing special
Did anyone recommend you? If so, who? No one. I do know a few of the members though, so that influenced my decision
Group you want to be in: Nidoqueen
Alright, welcome to the guild! Purp will add you when she gets on again, I assume that'll be tonight or tomorrow

Just checking in to say introduce myself and say hello. Though if I'm correct, 1 or 2 of you know me already.

KatoZee

Wow that app is extremely buggy and I'm not entirely sure how to find the chat room after I had finally logged in. Oh well guess ill just maintain my presence in the forums instead. So tell me chaps has anyone else constructed a team comprised of just pokemon bred for vain reasons? Not for competitive reasons or in game play, just for the sake of novelty? Or should I bury my head in shame since I just finished leveling the last one to level 100.

Working on a singles team now split into two halves since I can only do 3 in a WiFi rated battle. I'm going to raise that interesting tactic I came across of the Durant with truant and entertainment followed up by the gothic with shadow tag and the third will be a gliscor. The other half I am still contemplating but leaning towards a baton pass system leading towards a dragonite perhaps?

RifleAvenger

See you starside
omg it's Rifle D: not sure you remember/recognize me. Use to be part of PokeGyms, old names were Shadow PKMN Trainer and Shadow♠.

No, I certainly remember you. It seems you've been busy with an art shop recently.

Purple_BlitzXD

♥Heart of Ice♥
Good afternoon everyone :3 !!~ yeeeee finally winter break <3 i'll have time to breed these snorunts now. >:3 Also, added RifleAvenger to my group; welcome~ ^^

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
The eternal hunt for Intimidate Scraggy continues

Khybon

Rub My Belly?
It regrets me to say that i am Leaving Dracena. It just dosent hold the same atmosphere as Seasoul. I shall still be around the xat and the forums

xack

Sad to say I am leaving as well. I'v been here a long time and I just feel the need for a change. I'll visit the xat time to time. Anyway, I'll see you guys later.

Status
Not open for further replies.