• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makaveli

Gone for Good.
Coming back here if that's all right n_n

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Welcome back :3 !!~

Also received Sinister Sundown's application; welcome to zee clan :3 !! He will be in Dragonite group.

Added to the roster and fixed those who left so it should be up to date as far as I know. Any inconsistencies or errors in my roster should be reported to me so I can fix them.

Sorry for being really unreliable these past few days, I have just been so incredibly busy with the holidays and everything that this period of absence has been really unintended. I will try to make time tomorrow (er, today my time) to jump on the xat and sort out the things I need to sort, but I ask of you all to please continue to bear with me for the time being.

Best Regards.

Purple_BlitzXD

♥Heart of Ice♥
Even though it's three hours more for me... Happy birthday Drac :3 <3 it has been a long journey and hope we have many more fond and awesome memories to come~
I'm glad to have known each and every one of you, I truly do consider you my family <3 have a great day everyone!!!

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
Oh yeah happy new year

BGP_

Sorry for not being on much and having stuff yet, my stomach has been giving me hell today. I'll try to post some stuff if i can when i get home unless tmk can post the rank up stuff awhile himself

king_fross

Reading your destiny
Activity post

and if I'm gonna be coming back on here, I'm gonna need to make myself a brand new sig too (wary)

BGP_

I'll post the new rank stuff i'm describing on xat in a sec here.
Also, you guys should join combatant's cup. I lead a team there, and I kinda won last year so you're looking at a reigning champion. Yeah, go join now.

blobman94

Feelin' The Flow
I'll post the new rank stuff i'm describing on xat in a sec here.
Also, you guys should join combatant's cup. I lead a team there, and I kinda won last year so you're looking at a reigning champion. Yeah, go join now.

did u battle or manage

Status
Not open for further replies.