• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.
gdi BGP you still haven't put me in tmk's group on the spreadsheet

Purple_BlitzXD

♥Heart of Ice♥
I think the only person who uses PO anymore is Purp.
Yeah cause PS hates mah comp. u.u lol

Username: TheForestSage
PO/PS, Wifi, or both: I play PS mostly
Battling Experience: about 1 and a half - 2 years?
Did anyone recommend you? If so, who? Nope
Group you want to be in: Toxic pls :)

Yeeeeee new member <3 Welcome to zee guild :3 ~! I shall add thee in a sec~

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
Yeah cause PS hates mah comp. u.u lol

Yeeeeee new member <3 Welcome to zee guild :3 ~! I shall add thee in a sec~

I'm probably just going to wifi with you anyways since all we talked about was simpler things (like ingame teams and no IV bred things and stuff)

kabzy

Grass Trainer
Yo... activity post? (wary)

I joined Hirpo's group last time but he aint here no more. ;~; I would go grass, but idk the leader, so imma go with Purp please, she got the Plume. <3

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!

I joined Hirpo's group last time but he aint here no more. ;~; I would go grass, but idk the leader, so imma go with Purp please, she got the Plume. <3

I'm kind of surprised you don't know shadow. He's on the chat most of the time (and I swear I've seen him on the same time as you)

bought ruby off my friend today. gonna play the **** out of it

e: godamn censoring ;-;

scizor64

"sciz"
I've only had a little time to go on xat due to getting my first freelance job as graphic designer. For those who don't know, I graduated this past December after 4 years.

I participated in the current tourney and must say it was fun. Looking forward to more good times with you guys.

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
So just a formal heads up: I have mentioned this on the chat but figured it be best to post here as well. I am going back to D.C. for a week to visit my girlfriend from 2/11 -2/18 and will be regularly unavailable for that period of time. I may stop by the chat here and there but I wouldn't count on it. Anything that demands my attention (e.g. joining the dragon group, leaving the group, roster changes) should be PM'd to me or if someone else can handle it... they should be the ones handling it.

That being said I'll be around per usual today, Monday and for a bit of time on the 11th and in the meantime will continue to try to breed the Shiny Pancham (Dear science, someone save me) and trying to complete the national dex. So, I will just leave this here and walk away: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvshDzSHwdkOdHNCZmxmekJxVEtwcGY0RDdfMFBwVHc&usp=sharing

Best Regards,
TMK

Also, the member activity sweep that I had planned earlier will be postponed until after I return, because of events outside of my control in the real world that prevented me from keeping schedule.

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
So just a formal heads up: I have mentioned this on the chat but figured it be best to post here as well. I am going back to D.C. for a week to visit my girlfriend from 2/11 -2/18 and will be regularly unavailable for that period of time. I may stop by the chat here and there but I wouldn't count on it. Anything that demands my attention (e.g. joining the dragon group, leaving the group, roster changes) should be PM'd to me or if someone else can handle it... they should be the ones handling it.

That being said I'll be around per usual today, Monday and for a bit of time on the 11th and in the meantime will continue to try to breed the Shiny Pancham (Dear science, someone save me) and trying to complete the national dex. So, I will just leave this here and walk away: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvshDzSHwdkOdHNCZmxmekJxVEtwcGY0RDdfMFBwVHc&usp=sharing

Best Regards,
TMK

Also, the member activity sweep that I had planned earlier will be postponed until after I return, because of events outside of my control in the real world that prevented me from keeping schedule.

I might be able to get you some of those. I don't remember exactly what I have on Bank, but we can talk about it sometime before you leave for D.C.

Also, kind of opposite TMK, my mom is done taking classes online (for right now, she has another week sometime in March if I remember correctly), so I am able to be on my desktop which should give me a bit more activity level for a while (especially since I prefer the larger screen)

Purple_BlitzXD

♥Heart of Ice♥

Yeeeeee welcome back I shall add you~
also hiya guys :3 !!!

scizor64

"sciz"
Hey,
Just letting you guys know that I will not be able to make it on xat for the next week or so. Real life pressures and commitments mainly. Thanks for understanding and see ya guys whenever I can.

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
This seemed like the logical spot to put this post because it involves people in Drac and it needs to stay put so the xat won't work. I deleted my save file, and I'm like 99.99999999% sure I will not be doing it again, so I would like to deal with some issues as far as completion. In addition, I would like to get my Friend Safari as maxed as possible (as far as getting all 3 pokemon and hidden abilities from everyone I can), so I need to see quite a few people online.

Here's my list of safaris (aside from the people I am friends with outside of the internet), so if you know how to get to see any of them online, either let them know I would like to see them online or tell me how to best get them online.

Thanks

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Posting to welcome RonRonRon to the Dragon group. Welcome to the guild, and be sure to introduce yourself around the xat (link is in the first post or one of the other guildmaster's signatures).

Also I am still out visiting my girlfriend in DC and will be back to normal activity on Wednesday providing another snowstorm doesn't ravage New England and delay my flight back any longer, so try to keep things from devolving into chaos for just a little longer :p.

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
I'm just going to post this here since the people who need to see it should. Moony came on the chat and asked to be tested for the cfl midseason. They wanted the person in charge of handling that to send a VM when they get on.

Status
Not open for further replies.