• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
BGP asked me to post so here it is.

To tie it into Pokemon, Daincie is cool I guess.

scizor64

"sciz"
So turns out I had to quit my freelance job due to not being able to 3d model and animate. Still I got a lot of experience from it and now I know what not to do next time. Since I have free time again Ill be heading by the xat more often now. That's all from me and till next time, your pal scizor64-

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Delayed, but I have been back from my trip for a few days now and figure its time to get posting again. We have one more round left to finish in the PWT and then I think it is on to our next tournament. I have a few ideas, for instance a wifi multibattle tourney for the laughs (A Tag Team Championship if you will), but if you guys have something better to suggest (and I am sure you do) I'd be happy to hear it.

Also I would like to start getting people together to get into our first War of 2014 so if you are interested get to battling and team building so we can start the year off strong!

Last and most certainly least I managed to RNG abuse this beautiful raikou on HG so I can increase my collection of these things:

Shining Raikou (Fast Ball)
Timid
31/31/31/31/31/30 (HP ICE)
Spark| Quick Attack| Roar| Reflect
Pressure

Was a particular pain in the backside to do since it involved TID/SID abuse, which I never bothered with before. I'll be doing some Gen IV and V projects so if anyone who still plays wifi is interested in anything be sure to let me know before you all lose me to Lords of Shadow 2 for a while.

Best Regards,

Last edited:
who do we talk to about joining the war team?

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
who do we talk to about joining the war team?

For now talk to me, it's just an idea I am entertaining, but if we can get enough people committed to the idea I can go ahead and go bother some other guilds.

Edit: As an aside, and it has probably been this way for a while but I haven't payed it any attention, but I think my post count went down at some point...

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
So I'm not going to be too active for the next few weeks. My online class is ending prior to spring break, and I also have a few smaller projects in my other classes I need to do before that point. I'm going to need to force myself to stay away from the xat and other distractions as most of the things need the internet to be completed. I doubt anything will come up, but if people need me I would say PM on here is the best way to reach me if you want something until my Spring break starts.

BGP_

I know this concerns probably none of you, but the spreadsheet link might be changing, so if you bookmarked or something (lol) I'll update you later! That also means I need to give the other leaders editing permissions on this one too :$

BGP_

Updated this thread and tournament thread with new published spreadsheet. Also finally decided to update the old 4 sprites to our new mascots and 6th gen models! Still working on main banner and a few pieces of art still.

Geovanicaon

Need Pokemon Switch
thanks a lot :)

I'm packing to make a trip and I'll be back in Wednesday so don't expect me to be online till then.

Status
Not open for further replies.