• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiro__

∞Melancholy∞
Kso guys guys guys... we should totes have a...

METRONOME TOURNEY

Why? Because they be fun.

Of course, it'll have to be on a sim because wi-fi shuttin' down and our normal metro-mons have... issues... gettin' into 6th gen wi-fi... but it'll be fun!! Idk. Lemme know what you guys think. If there's enough interest, maybe we can actually swing this thing. :)

BGP_

METRONOME TOURNEY

Of course, it'll have to be on a sim because wi-fi shuttin' down and our normal metro-mons have... issues... gettin' into 6th gen wi-fi... but it'll be fun!! Idk. Lemme know what you guys think. If there's enough interest, maybe we can actually swing this thing. :)

I'm down with this to celebrate the arrival of hirpo

Purple_BlitzXD

♥Heart of Ice♥

METRONOME TOURNEY

Count me in!!~ >:3 Metro iz <3

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!

METRONOME TOURNEY

YES
I'm totally on.

International Challenge May!
And today my total was 13-7, with only one disconnection.

I am aware of 1 stupid mistake and 1 minor misplay that costed me those games. <.<

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
Metronome hype

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing

METRONOME TOURNEY

I'm down with this to celebrate the arrival of hirpo

Count me in!!~ >:3 Metro iz <3

YES
I'm totally on.

Let's Metro then.

Metronome FTW

I'm ready for dis

Metronome hype

i would join for hiro

So you have wished it, and so it shall be.

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Just popping in and saying that I'm not dead yet.

BGP_

So umm, metronome tournament rules. I think what we did last time was let people build a legal metronome tier and each pokemon had to hold a leppa berry and have only the move metronome, other than that it was fair game. I think we're keeping this soooooooooooooooo I'll make a post in our dead tournaments thread and start sign ups there.

Edit: Sign up friends x). Reminder that this tournament will go under your "Pokemon Tournaments" category for rank up!

Edit2: Also, I forgot about doing this, but this will apply for the next tournament and so on. Any official PGL tournaments held by Pokemon Co. will be rewarded if you have the highest ranking of everyone that participated from our guild, as long as you post proof. This won't apply until the speedy battle thing starting early June, but from then on any official pokemon tournaments will be rewarded.

Edit3: And another note, I have slightly adjusted the battle exp, giving more exp for practically everything. AP still needs to be applied. Look forward to skills/AP stuff to start being worked on soon, especially since this is my last week of school that I gotta make it through lol.

Last edited:

Miror

De-le-le wooooooooooop
Staff member
Posting this here because ain't nobody got time to delete 600+ PMs

Username: Miror
PO/PS, Wifi, or both: All of the above
Battling Experience: You tell me
Did anyone recommend you? If so, who? Probs BGP
Group you want to be in: Hydro

BGP_

Posting this here because ain't nobody got time to delete 600+ PMs

Username: Miror
PO/PS, Wifi, or both: All of the above
Battling Experience: You tell me
Did anyone recommend you? If so, who? Probs BGP
Group you want to be in: Hydro

So this is what love feels like <3
Welcome back bb :$

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
I hope my new signature banner doesn't conflict with the one for toxic tier 2. <.<

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
Results of International Challenge May!

3,167 out of 16,479 worldwide.
31 out of 314 in Brazil.

I somehow managed to be a little worse than AF, but I got to battle all the 60 times, 34-26.
Approximately 10 of those losses shouldn't have happened: 5 disconnections and 5 really stupid mistakes I did. Mainly using a terrible Salamence. <.<

But that team tested well on PS! (Maybe I didn't battle so much with it there, but it seemed good.) I'll post the team tomorrow. =]

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
Finally getting back to my competitive dex, and I realized that I had a swarm beedrill which I thought was its hidden ability (which it is not)

If anyone can allow me to get a HA beedrill, I would appreciate it

Other than that, I managed to get a flawless jolly quick attack spearow earlier

Status
Not open for further replies.