• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
Metro tours sound good. Good job BGP, glad you're keeping everything under control while I'm away.
And to the new recruits, hello. Glad you've joined the good guys and not some other boring clan because they're prettier than us... Btw, have you guys checked out the OP using the Black and White style for the forums? Using it now, it's really pretty.
Anywho, I am Daniel (as if you didn't know), and I wanted to say 'hi' so hi.
;382;
Hi!
Ohh, it's pretty indeed, thanks for the suggestion. =]

And you made me try other themes. <.<
X/Y is a nice theme too, I'll stick with it. =P

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
So...

International Challenge June​
I battled 10 times today before needing to recharge the battery.
>finds someone using Flame Body Talonflame
>cheers on easy win
>gets disconnected
>flips tables

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Just a heads up, since I will probably lose track of time tomorrow. I will be unavailable from Tuesday, June 24th to Wednesday July 2nd for real world things. Any applications or departures from the Draco group should be PM'd to me. This will probably also include xat activity as well, so please bear with me and I apologize for any inconvenience.

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
Did anyone here have serious issues during the June Challenge?
After those 10 battles I mentioned, I got to battle only once (getting disconnected again), then all the times they couldn't find an opposing trainer. '-'

So I had 6 wins, 2 losses and 3 disconnections there.

I don't seem to find even free battle opponents! o_o

BGP_

Did anyone here have serious issues during the June Challenge?
After those 10 battles I mentioned, I got to battle only once (getting disconnected again), then all the times they couldn't find an opposing trainer. '-'

So I had 6 wins, 2 losses and 3 disconnections there.

I don't seem to find even free battle opponents! o_o
Maybe PGL maintenance? Not sure.

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
The maintenance usually happens on Mondays.
I couldn't find an opponent since Saturday. '-'

Anyway, I'm claiming the EXP/AP from the Think Fast Competition. <.<

BGP_

The maintenance usually happens on Mondays.
I couldn't find an opponent since Saturday. '-'

Anyway, I'm claiming the EXP/AP from the Think Fast Competition. <.<
Updated this and round 2 in spreadsheet.
Speaking of which, changing the levels required for the tiers, clearly they were a little high. First 3 tiers will still have large gaps, but at least people will be closer to ranking up finally. Gonna be important for when I finish skills/ap stuff.

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
Thanks. =]

Now I wonder if Neo attended the June Challenge... <.<

Anyway, I won't be on Eevee Friendly, sadly. =/

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
Battle of Legends, yep.

Too bad I don't own a gen 5 game/tutors... But I'll try to battle there anyway. >.>

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
Saying as I went like beast mode and managed to get my room almost completely clean today, I should be a little more active (as that was the biggest thing keeping me from being on the xat and stuff)

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
I really don't want to do this, and it's killing me to type this, but I can't be in drac anymore. I just can't. I really don't want to put everything going on with me on the thread, but if people want to know what's happening and/or why I'm leaving, you can send me a PM.

It really sucks that my 4th of July is getting ruined because I need to go through with posting this and I need to deal with the crap I am being forced to.

Status
Not open for further replies.