• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
Did you install your 3ds update like gamefreak said? :p.

Oh... OHH
Yes, the issue was resolved after installing it. But a bit too late, I wasn't able to complete the total 30 battles. =/

Also, is that war on wifi? o.o

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
I'm not sure who would be good with this (or even willing to help), but I'm going to need help figuring out what WT pokemon I should keep (based on egg moves and stuff) and I don't have much of an idea of what people want/need for egg moves but yet I don't want like 50 eevee on Bank xD

BGP_

If anyone wants to try for the war team you need to let me or tmk know either by posting directly here or notifying one of us through messages. The war is supposed to start sometime early August, need to get a lineup ready.
Edit: Guys apparently our own cute leader shadow got modded. Don't fite him too much now :$

Last edited:

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
If anyone wants to try for the war team you need to let me or tmk know either by posting directly here or notifying one of us through messages. The war is supposed to start sometime early August, need to get a lineup ready.
Edit: Guys apparently our own cute leader shadow got modded. Don't fite him too much now :$

I was legit gonna ask when that happened xD
I'm just sitting here scrolling down to see the new post and I notice a mod posted (WARY)

Gonna bother people about it some more while I'm posting...
If anyone can/is willing to help me with what egg moves are decent for different things to have, I'm looking to clean out Bank some. I'm down to like 10 boxes left, so I need to do something about it soon. I'm literally just looking for what moves/abilities are good for different pokemon so that I can get rid of everything else and not need to worry about running out of space again.

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
Posting here because I haven't posted in awhile, just got a Vita so won't be touching Pokemon for awhile but I would be fine battling on Showdown.

ptz

Username: ptz
PO/PS, Wifi, or both: both
Battling Experience: 8
Did anyone recommend you? If so, who? No one
Group you want to be in:

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
I hope N's Castle Stage has good music, hoping for an Emotion remix or N's Castle Bridge

BGP_

I think we're going to be starting the war with Cipher pretty soon, just need to wait until they're ready and finalize our lineup with PS names and subs.

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
Early August? I fear I won't be able to fight (travel from 10th to 16th, as I had stated). =/

Anyone else did the Battle of Legends?

edit: defeated BGP on standard tier http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-147304605
Also, could you add my Pokémon X info (in my sig) when updating the spreadsheet, please? =]

Last edited:

BGP_

Early August? I fear I won't be able to fight (travel from 10th to 16th, as I had stated). =/

Anyone else did the Battle of Legends?

edit: defeated BGP on standard tier http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-147304605
Also, could you add my Pokémon X info (in my sig) when updating the spreadsheet, please? =]
I'll figure something out, and confirming. I'll update that at least and your friend code xP
Edit: Aegislash was just banned from OU. Have fun in the new crap metagame kids :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.