• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
I should get a Wii-U.
Maybe in July. <.<

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
I don't know if I'm still in the guild at this point, if I am then sweet I'll try to be more active, if not I'd like to reapply or whatever.

BGP_

I don't know if I'm still in the guild at this point, if I am then sweet I'll try to be more active, if not I'd like to reapply or whatever.
Yeah you are, I was going to go through the sheet again soon to organize some things though so at least I'm sure now :p

Also, yes Pokken has online. Performance is better than the local multiplayer actually. Unless you have 2 wii u's to play LAN pokken lol

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
Hey guys what's poppin it's been awhile since I posted. If anybody wants to play some OU or Pokken hit me up on that sweet #Dracaena discord.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Activity post, a friend got Pokken and I've played it a bit. I kept trying to play it like Smash. But anyway, I got a 3ds. I'm gonna put the FC in my sig.

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
Stupid doctoral degree, making me do so many things at once. -_-

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Act post, school and stuff is picking up but will be done in like 2 weeks.

BGP_

How did that game end up? It kind of fell of the radar for me, and no one I know in my outside life has played it.
It's pretty good, no idea how it's doing competitively. I kinda stopped playing but that's mostly due to me being awfully busy and liking smash/street fighter more lol. Some people at school play it religiously though and have tournaments all the time.

AzrealThe2nd

Unwelcome Prodigy
1 post every 5 days or so? Is the clan system on serebii dead? is the forum also dead? i came back expecting new faces. So much has changed while i was completing my career...jeez

Dr.Chaos

stick in the mud
You guys think we can have a guild war? It feels like we haven't had one in months, or years rather.

Status
Not open for further replies.