• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGP_

kso got the lineup, was picked out of 10 people i believe or somthin liek that cant remember, anyways 7 were picked and will represent drac in this war! Anways, they were picked in this very order:
  1. Blue(both, prefers wifi)
  2. Tmk(wifi)
  3. iBattle(wifi)
  4. Blob
  5. Me(both, prefers wifi)
Subs:
-Alex
-Blaaz

And for the lulz...
Cheerleader:
Royal ofc!

Everyone in the war please try to tell me ASAP if you can wifi or PO or both, and if both which you prefer so we can get matches setup

Last edited:

Kaz~

Banned
Good luck for the war guys!

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
kso got the lineup, was picked out of 10 people i believe or somthin liek that cant remember, anyways 7 were picked and will represent drac in this war! Anways, they were picked in this very order:
  1. Blue(both, prefers wifi)
  2. Tmk(wifi)
  3. iBattle
  4. Blob
  5. Me(both, prefers wifi)
Subs:
-Alex
-Blaaz

And for the lulz...
Cheerleader:
Royal ofc!

Everyone in the war please try to tell me ASAP if you can wifi or PO or both, and if both which you prefer so we can get matches setup

How fortunate, lets see if I can start this generation off on the right foot. Any word on the use of dreamworld pokemon? I am assuming that if they are released they are fair game, no? Otherwise I may have to level grid an old pokemon back to norm.

Any word on the use of dreamworld pokemon? I am assuming that if they are released they are fair game, no? Otherwise I may have to level grid an old pokemon back to norm.

It will have dream world pokes but ONLY the ones you can get now or that were released by event, and ONLY them.

Dreamworld abilities are pretty dope

Tepig 5000

Darkness Filled Me
Good luck for the war *Tear and Sob

Thinking " Why wasn't i picked

Tepig 5000

Darkness Filled Me
*Sob* Really well the only thing that would make me feel better is if that i could have a rank up battle*Wipes Tears from eyes* im ready for it

EDIT: Ok im gonna be inactive till monday cause of a holiday somwhere so cya

Last edited:

Hiro__

∞Melancholy∞
D: I'm gonna be inactive too... completely. Until Sunday night... and by sunday night i mean like 11:30 pm my time... :p lol luv u guyz see you in a few days... (wary)

iBattle

The Battler
alright cool, i cant wait for the war. Btw, i only wifi.

AbsolNinja66

Ninja'd: 2500
Dunsparce Flinch Set? (Writes down) I WILL BEAT YOU!

Kaz~

Banned
We should have a tourney or something!!!!

AbsolNinja66

Ninja'd: 2500
I just beat Subway Masters Ingo And Emmet on the Multi Train. Time to do the Super Multi Train.

Status
Not open for further replies.