• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tepig 5000

Darkness Filled Me
damm we lost the war so what kind of tourny is it

Kaz~

Banned
Count me in!

BGP_

Alright guys! And if you have any clans in particular you wanna war with cuz ppl are such haters towards us (idk jealousy maybe?) then feel free to recommend a clan to war!

Tepig 5000

Darkness Filled Me
oh the Aquatic Abyess my old clan

Rey Alejandro

GOKAI CHANGE!
So, I guess I'll join the tourney if there's space, I'm PO only because my lazy-*** friend won't give me my DS back.

Flyers108

Il Gran Negoziante
I'll join the tourney too if I still can. I'm Wi-Fi only as usual though.

IGN posted the 100-80 of the top 100 Pokémon. It's pretty weak already. Luxray was only like 82. :'(

El-Epic-Rolo

Nommosaurus Rex
Posting to say I am still alive, just exams and stuff being annoying, so I may be somewhat inactive for a while.

Ísjaki

Flood Of Red
cubone is only like 99 or 98 on the list :(
on a brighter note i got pokemon black :D

Rey Alejandro

GOKAI CHANGE!
IGN is fail, their lists are terrible. The Simpsons is not better than Looney Tunes. The Number 1 pokemon's probably going to be Pikachu because they "pander" to the fans who have no idea what they're talking about. Remember, you can't spell ignorant without IGN.

BGP_

IGN is fail, their lists are terrible. The Simpsons is not better than Looney Tunes. The Number 1 pokemon's probably going to be Pikachu because they "pander" to the fans who have no idea what they're talking about. Remember, you can't spell ignorant without IGN.
IGN says one true thing atleast, it's that ocarina is the best (straw)

Status
Not open for further replies.