• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ísjaki

Flood Of Red
beat rey twice once 2-0 once 5-0?
15 credits now :D

BGP_

kso gna post ur groups soon, note that the rules are standard, and no unreleased dw poke abilities!!!
Edit:kso here's ur tourney groups, gotta battle every1 in your group, person with the most wins in each group will move on!
Group A
Purple(0-1)
Mango(3-0)
Bgp(1-1)
Ish(0-2)
Group B
Lucs(0-2)
Tepig(1-0)
iBattle(2-0)
Nitro(0-1)
Group C
Kaz(0-0)
Blaaz(0-0)
Blob(0-0)
Blue(0-0)
Group D
Flyers(1-1)
Rey(0-2)
Gonzo(2-0)
BigDaddy D(0-0)
Royal(0-0)

It would help best if you could get on the chat, and if you have BigDaddy i can always call him (wary) xD. Good luck to all and hurry hurry hurry!
Edit2: and just so you're aware, if a dw poke ability isnt mentioned in either of these two lists (1 and 2) then they arent released, therefore banned for it to b fair for wifi players

Last edited:

Kaz~

Banned
Vileplume(RB)Sprite.png
Victreebel%28RB%29Sprite.png
GG Blue mew. It D/C'd at 5-3 although I definitely had the upper hand in that match, considering his last 3 would have all been ohko'd by scarf terrakion.

Rey Alejandro

GOKAI CHANGE!
what if nobody in your group has the kind of system you need to play? I don't want to lose without even battling, though I guess I'll have to.

Kaz~

Banned
There is nothing to argue about here, and your use of foul language is not appreciated. I'll let BGP decide what happens, but if your last 3 pokes were all ohko'd by one of my scarf pokes, then I really don't see why I would not have won. But it's ok Miss, you can cry about it and D/C if you want.

Kaz~

Banned
Ok so now I'm a troll because I'm stating why I should have won the match. Some people seriously need to grow up and not cause unnecessary arguments.

AbsolNinja66

Ninja'd: 2500
Guys, it's arguing like this that split up Drac all those years ago. If we want to keep this clan, then we have to get along. Please, just make up.

GhostMaster

Pokemon Veteran.
Well.....It pains me to say this but Im leaving Drac and its nothing personal its been fun with yall but its time to move on. so cya

rge

Been gone since 2013
hey just an active post sorry for not being on easter so yea.... anyway can anyone catch me up on what happend?

Blaaz

Banned
i need you guys in my group to battle -_-

Rey Alejandro

GOKAI CHANGE!
beat rge 5-0, just saiyan.

Hiro__

∞Melancholy∞
for the record: Drac never broke up. Also, tbh why not just have kabby and blue rematch and record the battle and post it on youtube. (wary) then we'd have evidence as to the outcome... it sucks but it'd also negate any arguments. (wary)

Status
Not open for further replies.