• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbc123

Marionette
can i join this clan?

kabzy

Grass Trainer
hey, you can, just go to the 1st page and fill out the form on the first post. Its only small. PM it to me k?

Hiro__

∞Melancholy∞
KABZ KABZ KABZ!!! We should do another metro tourney!!! :D I still have my pokes and i think some other former deli people might too!!! It'll be hysterically fun!!! Mew used metronome! (wary) mew used splash! -.-... Bidoof used metronome! (wary) Bidoof used explosion! O_O

AbsolKnight66

The Knight of Dark
LAWL. We need to do that.

Lolitar

Ok, I'm putting my foot down this is gone down long enough. I've been harrassed to much Kabzy.
I get banned when im AFK.
I get kicked because you guys feel like it.
Just recently, i got banned because THEY DIDN'T LIKE ME BEING AFK. I was just sitting there. saying i was going afk. and they said i had to leave. WHAT THE FU-. And mango was AFK too, and guess what, i asked this "Mango's afk too! how come he's not getting banned over and over again?!" Response: "Because Mango is pro-er".......... WHAT THE- *boom* Seriously? I'm being harrased way too much for anything to be relatively FUN.
[notendofunfairness/]

AbsolKnight66

The Knight of Dark
Spam. Remove your post lolitar or else....

jbc123

Marionette
uhh im new here how do i pm lol

Lolitar

Spam. Remove your post lolitar or else....

it's not spam, it's telling everyone how i get harrased..

oh and Jbc, just go to the thing on the top right that says welcome, (your name here) Your last visited: (blank)
Private messages: etc etc.
click on private messages, go to send a new message, type in kabzy's name in the receiver thing, type in a subject such as joining or something, then copy and past the application form in the box, and fill it out.

xFake

Banned
So kabz, since I haven't been around, and haven't seen you on Terror Xat, or the forums there. I wanted to ask you, if it'd be cool if I popped into your clan chat and seen how you ran things from time to time,.

kabzy

Grass Trainer
umm sure xfake lol, i see no problem with that. Also guys just reminding everyone of the rules. Seeing as I am going to do credits while cal is away, you need to post battle results here on this thread. If you do not, credits will not be awarded. simple.

EDIT: To ALL members... even if i already know what you are.... please send me a PM with the following info. Your rank and your credits. Also look at the OP and state in the PM if ur FC has changed. Thanks

ISDr

Had my first ever double battle against Kabzy. Result=DRAW, awesome.

Looking for battles against Dracaena members (Not Uber). Just PM/VM me.

Last edited:
Ok, I'm putting my foot down this is gone down long enough. I've been harrassed to much Kabzy.
I get banned when im AFK.
I get kicked because you guys feel like it.
Just recently, i got banned because THEY DIDN'T LIKE ME BEING AFK. I was just sitting there. saying i was going afk. and they said i had to leave. WHAT THE FU-. And mango was AFK too, and guess what, i asked this "Mango's afk too! how come he's not getting banned over and over again?!" Response: "Because Mango is pro-er".......... WHAT THE- *boom* Seriously? I'm being harrased way too much for anything to be relatively FUN.
[notendofunfairness/]

you where banned because you weren't providing anything useful, just running your mouth like usual. And also your where flaming Joe

it's not spam, it's telling everyone how i get harrased...

your not being harrased, if you followed the rules, you wouldn't be banned

umm sure xfake lol, i see no problem with that. Also guys just reminding everyone of the rules. Seeing as I am going to do credits while cal is away, you need to post battle results here on this thread. If you do not, credits will not be awarded. simple.

EDIT: To ALL members... even if i already know what you are.... please send me a PM with the following info. Your rank and your credits. Also look at the OP and state in the PM if ur FC has changed. Thanks

ok, why though?

kabzy

Grass Trainer
The reason is so that on saturday, i can do a super update. Cause we all know its needed lol. And from that point onwards i will actually update credits lol.

ckayer11

Steel User
Hey guys, looks like I'm back here to settle down for a while. Here's hoping we don't have to go through another temporary shutdown episode (wary) But I'm accepting battles for a while on Shoddy or Wi-Fi, so PM or VM me if you're up for it. Doggy out! :D

Hiro__

∞Melancholy∞
mmkay... so apparently i'm organising the metronome tourney... -.0 lol so details are in my first post. ;D sign up while you can! 5/8 spots are already taken and 2 subs will be also allowed. ;D JOIN JOIN JOIN! it'll be fun!

AbsolKnight66

The Knight of Dark
i'm joining the Metro TOURNEY!

AbsolKnight66

The Knight of Dark
i'm joining the Metro TOURNEY!

Status
Not open for further replies.