• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiro__

∞Melancholy∞
Cal, what's "CBA?" And is there gonna be amounts for berries? Like a salac berry, or the EV reducing berries, etc?

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
Okay members Kabz will not be here till this coming Friday, and Hiro and I Calarus will still be in charge till Kabzy gets back, but hey all of you are doing just fine so continue and have fun guys cause I am lol alright talk to you all later. Calarus

Last edited:
I was looking through my berries and saw i could grow these
Occa, Yache, Wacan, Payapa, Haban, Leichi, Custap, Rowap berries

Would you like it if i grew more?

Last edited:

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
Okay members I want you all to help build the clans members up. by getting to know new ppl and recruiting them I want to go Competetive, I'm hungry for battle. And if anyone needs teams to be tested I have UU-testteams and OU-testeams to test your newly made teams out. And to let you know where your teams stand. The Battle Academy is also available to all members so come on by if you want to learn more battling tricks and tips. Calarus

P.S.: I will only be able to battle on weekends starting Friday-Evening ending Sunday-Midnight I am on Hawaii time GMT-10

Last edited:

Hiro__

∞Melancholy∞
Okay, um, i'm getting busy because i have to compile a bunch of music on saturday, i have supplemental training at the museum where i work, and then going to my sister's birthday party, SO! I can probably battle friday night (or hopefully all friday if we have a snow day *prays to whatever god may be out there...*) and on sunday afternoon. Sorry i'm not able to do much saturday! |D But kabz should be around then, along with cal so it's all good if not better since i can assure you if you're looking for battles, they are leagues better than i am... |D And gonzo, yes, i'd appreciate it if you grew some more of those berries! Thanks!

kacqn

Battle Subway
Wow... A lot has happened. I think I can battle Sunday or Saturday. Just PM me if you wan to.

Okay, um, i'm getting busy because i have to compile a bunch of music on saturday, i have supplemental training at the museum where i work, and then going to my sister's birthday party, SO! I can probably battle friday night (or hopefully all friday if we have a snow day *prays to whatever god may be out there...*) and on sunday afternoon. Sorry i'm not able to do much saturday! |D But kabz should be around then, along with cal so it's all good if not better since i can assure you if you're looking for battles, they are leagues better than i am... |D And gonzo, yes, i'd appreciate it if you grew some more of those berries! Thanks!

Okay, i'll get on it.

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
Okay then I will be battling this entire weekend to come, see all of you there and you two come to the Academy some time and chill out lol, Calarus

Hey guys, I still haven't gotten the 3 regis in my pokemon platinum game and i wanted to donate them once I do. I was wondering if i should SR to get them shiny with good IVs or just a regular one with good IVs.

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
Sure why not Gonzo, You decide on what you want to do with it they are your catch, Calarus

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
lol that is up to you have fun take a gamble you know what will give you more points. And come to the academy click the link in my sig to talk more istead of always posting, Calarus

Hiro__

∞Melancholy∞
normal, good ivs in translation... |D Anyway, i have a snowday, so VM OR come to the academy chat and ask me there if you wanna UU battle... keep in mind i still do 5 v. 5 |D lol sorry. Of course, this is all supposing i can keep my sister from forcing me to go snowboarding... even though i specifically DO NOT WANT TO... >_>

EDIT: Scratch that, expect me to answer more on the academy than here... |D

Last edited:

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
Last night Gonzo and I got to know each other as friends, and in the conversation I found a kindred soul with promise and stalwart worth. I was even more impressed with his first wifi battle video that I watched and it was exciting. So I say come to the Academy all of you and get to know each other more. Calarus

Status
Not open for further replies.