• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

ISDr

Beat Calarus 5-0. gg Calarus.

davinator

BRINGER OF OBLIVION
hey can i clone ure starmie and metagross ISDr?

Striker98

Thx and do u have a rank battle or something to determine my rank

TheCookieCutter

с нами Бог
Yo Kabzy, as I said before, I am signing up!

IGN: Lucas
Friend Code: In sig (cant remember off the top of my head)
Battling Experience: Im very experienced, and I have improved dramatically over time.
Other Clan, if you have another: Nope. I'm clanless.

davinator

BRINGER OF OBLIVION
yea, i wanna join your clan, so who do i submit what to?

Royal Arcanine

I resign...theirs nothing much to say since I joined not to long ago. Thanks to Gonzo and Alice for being True people. May the path of Righteousness lead you

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
I Calarus resign it is time for me to leave, bye everyone and continue to grow strong in all you do, Kabz Brother lead them well its up to you now. Kabz I want Brenny to be the new Co-Leader so make him an owner.

Last edited:

ISDr

Welcome to all new members.

We will miss you cal, you've been great inspiration. Bye for now (weep)

AND I will want battles to test out my new teams.

I Calarus resign it is time for me to leave, bye everyone and continue to grow strong in all you do, Kabz Brother lead them well its up to you now. Kabz I want Brenny to be the new Co-Leader so make him an owner.

da****? why are you leaving(cry2)?

Status
Not open for further replies.