• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

xFake

Banned
Faptastic. I totally forgot about Pokemon and its existence with being busy with work, and getting my new Blackberry. I'm heavily debating on something, that no one knows of yet. But all shall be revealed in time.

Faptastic. I totally forgot about Pokemon and its existence with being busy with work, and getting my new Blackberry. I'm heavily debating on something, that no one knows of yet. But all shall be revealed in time.

your debating if your gay or not?(chew)

blobman94

Feelin' The Flow
thomas told me to post it here
Your IGN: Damion
Friend Code: 1977-8539-8321
Battling Experience: i have three osl badges
Other Clan, if you have another: not atm

pokeAjvmon

Future Master
ok imma add ajvmon to the members list now lol. reminder to all: my next credits update will be on sunday. clearly battles have been occuring so make sure youve been tallying up ur creds. Just tell me them when you see me on the chat or just VM/PM me ..... next project is my NU team :D

EDIT: for the mono tourny its jus ssbb vs thomas left. GET IT DONE PRONTO (d)

Yay, I'm a part of the clan again, and I got past the first round without needing to battle. :)

Wait, does that mean I need to go against TMK againn? Aww man, he 4-0'd me last time.

Oh well, I've got a revision that may work. heheh, my new secret weapon. It's still probably not enough, though.

Last edited:

ISDr

Beat Davinator 2-0 today, gg, awesome battle.

AND I hate DD, been swept many times by it but now, no more lol.

ISDr

Beat Aerodrome 4-0, gg. epic battle, a calm mind war mid-battle. Still awesome.

Kabzy beat me in a rank up battle 2-0, I lol'd at the crit in the begining
But he still let me rank up cos he is pro (y)

Last edited:

Purple_BlitzXD

♥Heart of Ice♥
Yay!! new members! welcome blob ^-^ and i just wanted to say hiya to everyone, havent posted here in eons D:
~Alice in Wonderland~

pokeAjvmon

Future Master
I'm fairly certain I had more then 5 points, but I digress, I'll put up my ad to get more points. I'd like a battle to test my new modifications to my team. I also have time to clone, get items, or ev train. I'm not doing anything important now, just waiting for a few pokemon to get done for my vgc team, which I'll need to test after I get it done.

ISDr

Beat davinator 2-0 in an awesome battle today. gg.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.