• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

kabzy

Grass Trainer
k im bak now lol, thanks to snow shutting down all our schools ;). Everything seems in order , and yeah I guess all we need to do now is get more members. Not Milo tho, lol we all know he's famous for clan shifting.

kabzy

Grass Trainer
great Thomas, could you get him/her to pm me an application, then I can add him/her to the list now. Unless they are not online atm. Then you can get your 5 credits from Cal

I've got some more pokemon to donate, but i need an IV battle to know what they are :(. I'm pretty sure that they are mostly in the high 20's.
But yeah thats all new with me, im just growing some more berries so i'll have those ready as well.

kabzy

Grass Trainer
Hey Gonzo, remember you have to have 1 or 2 31 ivs in there too, otherwise the poke cant enter the shop lol. Also, have you picked a poke from the shop, cause you get one free for joining, and im kinda online now!!!

Hiro__

∞Melancholy∞
really kabz? It has to have a 31??? O>O looks like i'm never donating a poke to the shop... |D I don't know how to IV breed, and the only poke i know is mah umby has 31 in hp... didn't bother fully EVing it in anything else... lol... >////<

Hey Gonzo, remember you have to have 1 or 2 31 ivs in there too, otherwise the poke cant enter the shop lol. Also, have you picked a poke from the shop, cause you get one free for joining, and im kinda online now!!!

I know, i have a naive chimchar right now with thunderpunch, firepunch with:

30/31/30/31/31/31 HP=Ice 70, Calarus said i could get 6 points for this :)

I haven't picked a poke from the shop yet :p, i was talking to Calarus yesterday and he's helping me make a team after watching my battle, but i'm going to choose one soon.

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
Okay Gonzo-6 credits, Thomas-1 credit for battle win. Gonzo come to the academy I am there now.

Last night Gonzo and I got to know each other as friends, and in the conversation I found a kindred soul with promise and stalwart worth. I was even more impressed with his first wifi battle video that I watched and it was exciting. So I say come to the Academy all of you and get to know each other more. Calarus

I just noticed this, thanks for the kind words :)

kabzy

Grass Trainer
Everyone giva a welcome to Mango11. Also an extra 5 credits to Gonzo, as he recruited him. As for cloning, my codes not working atm, but i shud get it to work by tonight, so yeah I will clone the magmortar for u thomas.

Hiro__

∞Melancholy∞
lol cal you should give Thomas 2 points since i'm technically higher ranked than him (although not in battling... |D) i'm free today too! (Snow Days, i love you!!! :p) lol playing emerald... but i have a poke there... or 2... that i hope to install into a future OU team... (wary).... lol

kabzy

Grass Trainer
dont u just hate that (wary) doesnt work. That smiley is the best lol. How do you guys recruit members without trying to advertise? I wanna know the trick lol. Someone send me a reply as if youre trying to get me to join ;)

Also, big hi's to MrStriker210, remember, all members get one free poke from the shop!!!

And Hi to BestGamePearl, who i did not know was a member lol, welcome to the clan both of you!!! :D

Last edited:

MrStriker210

EV Trainer & Battler
thx!!! XDDD LOL o.o really wat kind of poke?lol!! o.o still looking how to breed good egg move pokes!! darn xDD lmao

kabzy

Grass Trainer
lol keep breeding, and im not sure what you mean by what kind of poke lol. We can only give what is available in the shop :D

MrStriker210

EV Trainer & Battler
hey guys if u see this message xDD i hope anyone respond to it :eek: xD anyone mind helping me do an iv battle?:eek: need to check these pichus to donate to clan shop :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.