• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mango11

Champion
well the mango is here lol well i would like to be in the nu tourny so yea

davinator

BRINGER OF OBLIVION
beat blob 3 - 2 today

kabzy

Grass Trainer
lol go davvy.
umm vm me ur credits or jus tell me on chat please. Apologies if you already have done this but i was jus bein some lazy *** kid the past few days lol. Im ready to update :D.

davinator

BRINGER OF OBLIVION
beat kabzy 2day 4-0 that means 2 points

Hiro__

∞Melancholy∞
Lost to Davinator 6-4... because my stupid parents came up while i was winning so i had to d/c... T_T i was doin so well too... TT_TT whatever. gg davinator.

davinator

BRINGER OF OBLIVION
beat hiro 2day from dc = 2 creds
beat kabz 3 - 1 = 2 creds

kabzy

Grass Trainer
ohhh davs on a winning streak :( ... someone massacre plox. lol jk.
Umm..... nothing else atm :D

kabzy

Grass Trainer
(d) yays a war.... umm .... also i believe there was one spot left for the nu tourny. someone fill plox. :(

BGP_

No war :( k im back at my house so if i feel like it i able to battle lol
Edit:beat davinator 4-1, he ran but woulda been 4-0 after a little stallrein action lol, kinda haxy, but idk that it woulda affected the outcome much, just a lower score.

Last edited:
(hmm) I would like to be in the NU tourney, but don't have any NU pokes
How long will i have to make a team if I joined?

davinator

BRINGER OF OBLIVION
lol, u guys mustve love beating me, sorry bout the run BGP, you wouldve won anyways so w/e, and y isnt there a war anymore.

EDIT 3 days after....: beat justin from dc, couldnt handle spikes whirlwind combo

Last edited:

Loonybin

Hi all, i'm new to the clan. In clan chat I will be KFC, you can call me that or Kevin if you prefer.

Status
Not open for further replies.