• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mango11

Champion
well the mango is here lol well i would like to be in the nu tourny so yea

davinator

BRINGER OF OBLIVION
beat blob 3 - 2 today

kabzy

Grass Trainer
lol go davvy.
umm vm me ur credits or jus tell me on chat please. Apologies if you already have done this but i was jus bein some lazy *** kid the past few days lol. Im ready to update :D.

davinator

BRINGER OF OBLIVION
beat kabzy 2day 4-0 that means 2 points

Hiro__

∞Melancholy∞
Lost to Davinator 6-4... because my stupid parents came up while i was winning so i had to d/c... T_T i was doin so well too... TT_TT whatever. gg davinator.

davinator

BRINGER OF OBLIVION
beat hiro 2day from dc = 2 creds
beat kabz 3 - 1 = 2 creds

kabzy

Grass Trainer
ohhh davs on a winning streak :( ... someone massacre plox. lol jk.
Umm..... nothing else atm :D

kabzy

Grass Trainer
(d) yays a war.... umm .... also i believe there was one spot left for the nu tourny. someone fill plox. :(

BGP_

No war :( k im back at my house so if i feel like it i able to battle lol
Edit:beat davinator 4-1, he ran but woulda been 4-0 after a little stallrein action lol, kinda haxy, but idk that it woulda affected the outcome much, just a lower score.

Last edited:
(hmm) I would like to be in the NU tourney, but don't have any NU pokes
How long will i have to make a team if I joined?

davinator

BRINGER OF OBLIVION
lol, u guys mustve love beating me, sorry bout the run BGP, you wouldve won anyways so w/e, and y isnt there a war anymore.

EDIT 3 days after....: beat justin from dc, couldnt handle spikes whirlwind combo

Last edited:

Loonybin

Hi all, i'm new to the clan. In clan chat I will be KFC, you can call me that or Kevin if you prefer.

Status
Not open for further replies.