• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loonybin

Beat Davinator 3-1 yesterday.

kabzy

Grass Trainer
welcome looneybin aka kevin aka kfc XD. lol for next time make sure you dont double post, just edit your other post :D. And yay go TMK .... i mean .... (wary)

Big Beluga

u r a fatty
Hey Guiz, sent Kabz a PM to join xD. Havent heard a response, but I hope its ok that I post. I'll delete if need be, but I hope I dont have to, lol.

Anyways, yeah new to the clan and all, hopin to have some fun xDDDD

Hey Guiz, sent Kabz a PM to join xD. Havent heard a response, but I hope its ok that I post. I'll delete if need be, but I hope I dont have to, lol.

Welcome Beluga (y)
Hope you have a great time here!

welcome to drac, you can send a application to me or hiro if kabz hasn't responded yet

davinator

BRINGER OF OBLIVION
beat justin today 2 - 0

kabzy

Grass Trainer
yeah u can send applications to tom or hiro ... but OBVIOUSLY its like 10x better talkin to me XD. lol jk. But yeah big welcomes to the Big Beluga.

davinator

BRINGER OF OBLIVION
lol good work beluga

kabzy

Grass Trainer
NOTICE TO ALL ;114;​

Im looking for ideas for a tourny after Toms NU tourny. As its you guys who will be participating im gna let you guys decide what kinda tourny you want. Jus vm me or talk to me on the chat and gimme ur ideas :D.

Last edited:
notice to all ;114;​

im looking for ideas for a tourny after toms nu tourny. As its you guys who will be participating im gna let you guys decide what kinda tourny you want. Jus vm me or talk to me on the chat and gimme ur ideas :d.

we still need a 8th member for the nu tourney, so please, please, sign up for it

kabzy

Grass Trainer
yes sign up (un). umm ..... i swear i was gonna say something (d).... will edit if i remember (d)

Big Beluga

u r a fatty
Hey Guys, I feel like such an *** right now. I know ive only been in the clan for like 2 days or so, but I just got offered colead of legacy (my original clan) and I have to take it. Im real sorry for this, even tho I doubt most of u really care coz I was here for such a short time. Again, I feel bad but TL was my original clan and its where I have my roots, and they really need my help right now. So Bye to you all, I had a good time while I was here. :(

BigDaddy D

You're on thin ice
Hey, couldI be in the NU tourny?

davinator

BRINGER OF OBLIVION
nu tourney

we still need a 8th member for the nu tourney, so please, please, sign up for it

i was going to ask for last position in nu tourney, and ive been asking on chat and no1s been paying attention

Hey Guys, I feel like such an *** right now. I know ive only been in the clan for like 2 days or so, but I just got offered colead of legacy (my original clan) and I have to take it. Im real sorry for this, even tho I doubt most of u really care coz I was here for such a short time. Again, I feel bad but TL was my original clan and its where I have my roots, and they really need my help right now. So Bye to you all, I had a good time while I was here. :(

(cry2) bye

Status
Not open for further replies.