• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGP_

beat flamethrowa 2-0 for war battle, so war is 1-1, 5 credits please :D

davinator

BRINGER OF OBLIVION
beat BGP today ^ 2 - 0 gg = 2 creds

Kso my laptop is being a ****ing piece of **** and won't connect to anything, so I'm going to be using my iPod until that piece of **** starts working again.

So if you need anything contact me on this piece of ****, or on behemoth

Last edited:

davinator

BRINGER OF OBLIVION
Beat blob 2day 3 - 0
ranked up 2day 2 Gardenia rank :D

BGP_

beat blob, 2-0
edit:beat blob again 3-0, then beat sma 4-0
edit2:beat tmk 4-0, som1 please post so i dont hav to keep editing (beye) lol

Last edited:

BigDaddy D

You're on thin ice
I just wanna say Im ready for the tourny whenever ur all ready, and I'll be using my HG (fc soon to be in sig)
and sorry for not being able to be on the chat, I know Im missing a lot of ur fun.
Oh, and Kabz my name isnt on the first post...

I knew u always hated me ;_;

michael77

u know u like it :)
Your IGN: Michael
Friend Code:FC: 1977 7000 5430 (for battles)
FC: 0516 7181 4740 (for trades)
HG not ready for either
Battling Experience:lots
Other Clan, if you have another: 7 deadly sins is all now all my other clans r deads

Hiro__

∞Melancholy∞
Congrats on your kid kev. :D Knew it would work out. AAAnyway. Gettin down to business. We have noticed that people have been gettin MUCH too lose with the clan chat, so we're gonna start some rules, effective immediately. You can view them on my opening post, and although we are not gonna be 100% uptight about them ALL THE TIME, there are certain rules *coughrule3&7cough* that most likely will be, and we do appreciate your cooperation. We want the chat to be a friendly environment to EVERYONE, and without rules, the behavior there is starting to get out of hand. Kabz has already approved of them just btw. (HEHE)

davinator

BRINGER OF OBLIVION
Beat tom 2day 2 - 0

KABZY'S EARTH DAY TANGELA. THIS IS A SPECIAL POKEMON TO THOSE IN DRACEANA. IT'S WORTH 25 CREDITS (CHEW)
114.png
114.png
114.png

Modest Hp Fire
31/30/31/30/31/30
~Hidden Power
~Leaf Storm
~Leech Seed
~Ingrain

Status
Not open for further replies.