1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Dracaena

Discussion in 'Pokémon Guilds' started by BGP_, Jan 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BGP_

BGP_ Well-Known Member

beat flamethrowa 2-0 for war battle, so war is 1-1, 5 credits please :D

2. davinator

davinator BRINGER OF OBLIVION

beat BGP today ^ 2 - 0 gg = 2 creds

3. BGP_

BGP_ Well-Known Member

confirming^

4. very good, i still need to battle doc (chew) and you get 5 creds whenever kabz stops being lazy

5. BGP_

BGP_ Well-Known Member

k lol, can i get 5 for bein cool (wary) lol

6. Kso my laptop is being a ****ing piece of **** and won't connect to anything, so I'm going to be using my iPod until that piece of **** starts working again.

So if you need anything contact me on this piece of ****, or on behemoth

Last edited: May 9, 2010
  7. Ooraloo

Ooraloo New Member

I don't really know what a clan is (the stickies aren't very helpful), but can I join this one?

8. xFake

xFake Banned

k just making my bimonthly drop by to say my daughter was born on Thursday at 12:17 PM EST, weighed 6lbs 13 oz.

9. sure, just vm me the appliction on the first page to me

congrats again

10. davinator

Beat blob 2day 3 - 0
    ranked up 2day 2 Gardenia rank :D

11. BGP_

BGP_ Well-Known Member

beat blob, 2-0
    edit:beat blob again 3-0, then beat sma 4-0
    edit2:beat tmk 4-0, som1 please post so i dont hav to keep editing (beye) lol

Last edited: May 11, 2010
  12. BigDaddy D

BigDaddy D You're on thin ice

I just wanna say Im ready for the tourny whenever ur all ready, and I'll be using my HG (fc soon to be in sig)
    and sorry for not being able to be on the chat, I know Im missing a lot of ur fun.
    Oh, and Kabz my name isnt on the first post...

I knew u always hated me ;_;

13. BGP_

BGP_ Well-Known Member

lol you havent missed much (wary), dont worry kabz only hates u cuz u arent on the chat. lol jking

14. michael77

michael77 u know u like it :)

Your IGN: Michael
    Friend Code:FC: 1977 7000 5430 (for battles)
    FC: 0516 7181 4740 (for trades)
    HG not ready for either
    Battling Experience:lots
    Other Clan, if you have another: 7 deadly sins is all now all my other clans r deads

15. Hiro__

Hiro__ ∞Melancholy∞

Congrats on your kid kev. :D Knew it would work out. AAAnyway. Gettin down to business. We have noticed that people have been gettin MUCH too lose with the clan chat, so we're gonna start some rules, effective immediately. You can view them on my opening post, and although we are not gonna be 100% uptight about them ALL THE TIME, there are certain rules *coughrule3&7cough* that most likely will be, and we do appreciate your cooperation. We want the chat to be a friendly environment to EVERYONE, and without rules, the behavior there is starting to get out of hand. Kabz has already approved of them just btw. (HEHE)

16. rocko

rocko hihowru

Congrats Kev and Rose:D

17. davinator

Beat tom 2day 2 - 0

18. KABZY'S EARTH DAY TANGELA. THIS IS A SPECIAL POKEMON TO THOSE IN DRACEANA. IT'S WORTH 25 CREDITS (CHEW)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Modest Hp Fire
    31/30/31/30/31/30
    ~Hidden Power
    ~Leaf Storm
    ~Leech Seed
    ~Ingrain

19. actually it was 1-0 by like 5 hp, then i beat you 2-0. anyway, 3 credits to you

20. Tsunaicon

Tsunaicon New Member

Thanks for letting me join, and hopefully within time my skills will increase enough to be able to put up a good fight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.