• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

blobman94

Feelin' The Flow
Who said i am cal's spy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????//

rallo92

Member of Omega
hey kabz can u change my fc on the clans first post

blobman94

Feelin' The Flow
im out of dracaena srry but u ppl are being ery annoying on chat it was funn till that satan guy came

davinator

BRINGER OF OBLIVION
r u even in the clan?

BrennyBear

Thought I'd just say hi.As well if anyone can help me with a few training sessions as I forget alot that I once learnt.that'd be great.Also I'll soon be up for battling again =]

davinator

BRINGER OF OBLIVION
beat justin yesterday 2 - 0
beat bgp by dc 2day

Last edited:
k i requested a war against team advent

TOURNEY MATCHUPS
1-11tjcoulombe-Mango11
2-Samurai Dragon1-Kabzy
3-ShoopDaSparce-Rallo92
4-Big Daddy D vs Davinator

Last edited by a moderator:

BlackDarkness102

The Power of Friends
By the looks of the last threads for the stuff i had missed, it seems that no one likes me, anemore. but no matter, I'm leaving for...personal circumstances unable to be forseen...

BGP_

kso bdd cant battle again cuz i screwed him up in trying to fix his router lol, even though he can still get on the internet, just no wifi, so i guess since thomas said i could i'll fill in for him in tournament. so yea, david drop me a notice when u can (chew)

Status
Not open for further replies.