• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.
You only really need one, right, the rest can be cloned, also I can donate a few tms, trick room, eq, roost, that stuff

MrStriker210

EV Trainer & Battler
nice man platinum tomorrow xD

Hiro__

∞Melancholy∞
maybe, but we wouldn't want you to rank up too fast so there would have to be a limiting factor of some kind...

kac, do you mean you would like to donate some pokes to the shop?

Hiro__

∞Melancholy∞
|D No... lol hopefully Cal will be on later... i think he manages the shop, so he would know... sorry... :/

maybe, but we wouldn't want you to rank up too fast so there would have to be a limiting factor of some kind...

kac, do you mean you would like to donate some pokes to the shop?

It's not as easy as it sounds:)my team isn't even done yet:)

kabzy

Grass Trainer
Guys, - Hiro lol sorry to be the bringer of bad news. The credits for donating berries TMs are way too high compared to donating pokes, therefore that will have to be lowered. As for rank ups, make sure you pm cal how many credits youve got in total. I believe it is 10 for a rank up, and then + 5 for each rank up. meaning next one will cost 15 credits, then 20 ...

Also, big hi's to our new member AbsolKnight66

Last edited:

MrStriker210

EV Trainer & Battler
guys anyone mind helping me check ivs of these pokes xDD

AbsolKnight66

The Knight of Dark
I'm a new member. :)

Can I join the tourney?

kabzy

Grass Trainer
Hey AbsolKnight66, sure you can join. This tourny is for all the new members, otherwise we wudnt hav enough people lol. still 5 places left

AbsolKnight66

The Knight of Dark
Thank you! Oh, and where do I choose the Pokemon? (you said I would get a free Pokemon for joining)

MrStriker210

EV Trainer & Battler
welcome absolknight :D

kabzy

Grass Trainer
calarus, the coleader with the 2nd post on the 1st page owns the shop. After you see the shop image, which is a purple/green pokeball, there should be a spoiler. click the spoiler button, and there are currently 12 pokemon to choose from

AbsolKnight66

The Knight of Dark
Thanks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.