• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGP_

kso like, bye joe, and really.......one more person pl0x
also, im kinda lost how some ppl think they can just go insane while the leaders r gone...but whatever, thanks to the ones that remain the same. Finally, im back home so i can start being active again :D

Purple_BlitzXD

♥Heart of Ice♥
Okies! You guys keep your act together, we need to keep drac alive :/ and arguing/not agreeing with eachother isn't helping, if you have nothing nice to say and you mean it seriously, keep it to yourself (d)
The peace needs to be restored in this clan....and i'll do anything in my power to do so (un).
Anyways, please vm/pm your credits to BGP, oh! and also your current rank in this clan ^-^ ...thank you~

Last edited:

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Okies you guys, tis the tourney list below: ^-^

~[̲̅t̲̅][̲̅o̲̅][̲̅u̲̅][̲̅r̲̅][̲̅n̲̅][̲̅e̲̅][̲̅y̲̅] [̲̅l̲̅][̲̅i̲̅][̲̅s̲̅][̲̅t̲̅]~

1. Victoria
2. Purple_Blitz
3. BGP
4. SatanJr
5. Mango
6. atml
7. Mr.3D
8. TheMourningKing

If its quite alright, I think I will end my absence by taking that last spot.

Thank you

Purple_BlitzXD

♥Heart of Ice♥
Awesomous! The mystery of who will take the last spot is finally solved and zee tourney will be starting soon enough ^-^
So get ready to get your purple on and have a blast, because its going to be fun xD
~Alice in Wonderland~

BGP_

kso i got matchups for tourney, no due date for now since tmk hasnt finished his team yet, but once he does ima post a date to have them done by, try to start them now pl0x

mango vs. satanjr
bgp vs. purpleblitz
victoria vs. atml
Mr. 3D vs. tmk

Last edited:

SatanJr

Banned
Alright, so I'll be leaving this clan. As if it'll effect anything. In any case I wont give up a chance to obviously own Mango is a battle so I'll get the tourny match done.

Purple_BlitzXD

♥Heart of Ice♥
Good luck everyone with your tourney battles ^-^
And I believe you need at least 3 purple pokemon, but you can have more purple pokemon on a team than required, tis your choice...sorry if im making it confusing lol
as Victoria said, "The more purple you go, the more pro you are" xD

Aerodrome

Princess Zelda Fan!
im joining this clan.

Although, now I'm restricted to Shoddy and PBR.

My last clan diiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeed.

Most offensive.;222;

Aerodrome

Princess Zelda Fan!
im joining this clan.

Although, now I'm restricted to Shoddy and PBR.

My last clan diiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeed.

Most offensive.;222;

Status
Not open for further replies.