• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Utopian

faults & feats
Airport = steal wifi + charge iPod c:

Tepig 5000

Darkness Filled Me
Active post

Whew! That's one big *** signature above me

PokemonTrainerKaden

Yeah mine used to be a LOT worse than that. I'm on strike one for sigs.

BGP_

I find it weird that it happened at EXACTLY 4 pm est. Possible sopa protest?

And, yeah, it seems like we're not alone...
well it happened slowly, and the bg was changed for some reason to the old one. It might be something else that i have a fear of......but i dont think it is

Ísjaki

Flood Of Red
Hey dew how about when I post that I'm updating credits and ask how many credits people in my group have, you tell me :3

Ðew™

Definition of insanity
Hey dew how about when I post that I'm updating credits and ask how many credits people in my group have, you tell me :3

Lol, I'm used to doing that.

Sure.

EDIT: i recognized it did go to the so-called glitch-zone, so I refreshed and haven't been able to do crap since, bgp :/

Purple_BlitzXD

♥Heart of Ice♥
Dammit xat (D) nice sig Bgp D: lol
You guys should come to my chat (wary) lol tis working :3 for me anywhoo...

Status
Not open for further replies.